• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Quiets little suggestion c: heheh

Status
Not open for further replies.

Quiet

Platinum
Reaction score
Well, after playing SG for quite some time now, i find it annoying when i join a full lobby, and it turns out to be that 120 player game, i'm also noticing other players joining that lobby without meaning it.

When you look at this picture, you can't really tell what lobby is the 120 player game, and you usually just press the one with most players without thinking too much about it;

So, if you could change the 120 player game lobbyclay to lime green instead of darkgreen, so it's easier to see what game is the 120 game and what is the normal 24 player games.
I think this little addition would help out a lot of players (i hope haah)

Well, thanks. Just wanted to put this here <3
Thaaaaanks ~Quiet.
:*

Quiet

Platinum
Reaction score
You're forgetting the 48 player lobbies c: <3
I have nothing against the 48 player lobbies really, i usually play those games, because they acually start xD But yeah, the 120 lobby, NEVER starts xD and its just being annoying there! :D lol

SUPERVIP101

Platinum
Reaction score
I have nothing against the 48 player lobbies really, i usually play those games, because they acually start xD But yeah, the 120 lobby, NEVER starts xD and its just being annoying there! :D lol
Ah I see .-. Well a wider choice of maps, maybe some more promotion, and bam! I'm sure more people will start joining. It's just they do get quite boring in my opinion, I also really dislike SG3... Which gets played 99% of the time -.- I usually play 48s all the time xD

Quiet

Platinum
Reaction score
Ah I see .-. Well a wider choice of maps, maybe some more promotion, and bam! I'm sure more people will start joining. It's just they do get quite boring in my opinion, I also really dislike SG3... Which gets played 99% of the time -.- I usually play 48s all the time xD
I agree with what you said here, sg3 gets a bit too big and idk, just boring i guess. and i do quite enjoy the 48 player games c:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci