• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Quiets little suggestion c: heheh

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ben

Platinum
Reaction score
Why tf does MCGamer have 120 servers? Who the heck actually plays them???

Ben

Platinum
Reaction score
People who want to play a MCSG game with UP TO 120 c: Doesn't require that to start
I realize that, but still.. in my opinion no one plays them because they take 25 minutes of lobby/pre-game, and people don't enjoy playing on the maps.

SUPERVIP101

Platinum
Reaction score
I realize that, but still.. in my opinion no one plays them because they take 25 minutes of lobby/pre-game, and people don't enjoy playing on the maps.
That may be the case, however I'm sure people do enjoy it :p In my opinion it seems good for clan battles and such

Quiet

Platinum
Reaction score
That may be the case, however I'm sure people do enjoy it :p In my opinion it seems good for clan battles and such
I didn't make this thread because i "Hate" the 120 player game, i love the 120 player game, more than the normal 24 player game. I made this suggestion so we can see the diference between them in the lobbyselector, because when you want to play a normal 24 player game, and you accidently join the 120 player game, it can get annoying c:

SUPERVIP101

Platinum
Reaction score
I didn't make this thread because i "Hate" the 120 player game, i love the 120 player game, more than the normal 24 player game. I made this suggestion so we can see the diference between them in the lobbyselector, because when you want to play a normal 24 player game, and you accidently join the 120 player game, it can get annoying c:
I get that :p It should be like that for all of the lobbies. Perhaps even have a section for 24s/48s/120s in there own area. For example when you bring up the server lists, 24 being the main, and maybe a gold and diamond block for 48s/120s?

Quiet

Platinum
Reaction score
I get that :p It should be like that for all of the lobbies. Perhaps even have a section for 24s/48s/120s in there own area. For example when you bring up the server lists, 24 being the main, and maybe a gold and diamond block for 48s/120s?
Not a bad suggestion :eek: Nice :D I Agree c:

Beardy

District 13
Reaction score
I have nothing against the 48 player lobbies really, i usually play those games, because they acually start xD But yeah, the 120 lobby, NEVER starts xD and its just being annoying there! :D lol
Yes, but it's still nice to see the difference between those and 24 mans. Just because you'd still play them doesn't mean it's not a useful addition :p

Quiet

Platinum
Reaction score
Yes, but it's still nice to see the difference between those and 24 mans. Just because you'd still play them doesn't mean it's not a useful addition :p
Yup i guess c:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci