• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

R.I.P #Exotic <3

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pumps

Diamond
Reaction score
What you say here is very wrong. We can lose fairly, yes. You don't know Sypher. We are a very strong clan, lots of top-tier players, and WE ARE FAIR. Let's say when we lost 5-1 to Rebels, 5-1 to Ghost and 5-4 to Ghost, 3-1 to The Force and 5-1 to HellFire. We lost all of those clanwars, and yeah. we took the loss, fair and square. I don't understand what you mean by "we think that we are above the rules of clanwars". Explain this a bit more.
Also, this JaCoBtHoM guy, the guy who you got to target us. Me and Matty investigated him a bit more, and he said that Pumps got him to target us, but won't show evidence as he was a friend he didn't want to lose, and all.
We are a fair clan.

Nonetheless, if you want to continue this, contact me on skype.
I am leaving this thread.
If he was my friend 'he wouldnt stich me up in the cw' so why wouldnt he show u any evidence? because he has none. You lost, you know it, but can't take it. So what incon said, IS FAIR. You are not a fair clan.

TomahawkGoesChop

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
What you say here is very wrong. We can lose fairly, yes. You don't know Sypher. We are a very strong clan, lots of top-tier players, and WE ARE FAIR. Let's say when we lost 5-1 to Rebels, 5-1 to Ghost and 5-4 to Ghost, 3-1 to The Force and 5-1 to HellFire. We lost all of those clanwars, and yeah. we took the loss, fair and square. I don't understand what you mean by "we think that we are above the rules of clanwars". Explain this a bit more.
Also, this JaCoBtHoM guy, the guy who you got to target us. Me and Matty investigated him a bit more, and he said that Pumps got him to target us, but won't show evidence as he was a friend he didn't want to lose, and all.
We are a fair clan.

Nonetheless, if you want to continue this, contact me on skype.
I am leaving this thread.
How about this? We get the win, until Jacob actually shows proof. When/if he does, you can have the win.
Seems fair to me.

WeiBeX

Platinum
Reaction score
Minecraft IGN: DeadStrikers10
What should we call you?: Dead
In what country do you live in?: Slovenia
Gender (Just so we know): Male

Donor: Yes
How often do you play MCSG?: Almost every day, if not every day.
Wins (400+): 972
Total games played: 3190
Do you have TeamSpeak3?: Yes,I do.
Mic: LogitechG230
PvP Strengths: Flint and steel and flint and steel or sword vs sword.
PvP Weakness (You have a few): Good people teaming and hackers. Sometimes my weakness is a fishing rod spammer.
Favorite maps: Valleyside university and Survival Games 4.
How much time are you willing to donate to the clan?: As much as I can.
Previous Clans?: Heroes, PenguinSquad (7 months ago), BeastAttack (Like 9 months ago) and a few others that disbanded.
Why do you want to be in #Exotic?: Because my good friend inconceivable81 is in it and he told me that this clan rocks and you have a lot of clan wars and FFA's, which is what I like. Also, the clan has A LOT of good players and I want to be a addition to the clan.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci