• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

R.I.P #Exotic <3

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pumps

Diamond
Reaction score
Minecraft IGN: DeadStrikers10
What should we call you?: Dead

In what country do you live in?: Slovenia
Gender (Just so we know): Male
Donor: Yes
How often do you play MCSG?: Almost every day, if not every day.
Wins (400+): 972
Total games played: 3190
Do you have TeamSpeak3?: Yes,I do.
Mic: LogitechG230
PvP Strengths: Flint and steel and flint and steel or sword vs sword.
PvP Weakness (You have a few): Good people teaming and hackers. Sometimes my weakness is a fishing rod spammer.
Favorite maps: Valleyside university and Survival Games 4.
How much time are you willing to donate to the clan?: As much as I can.
Previous Clans?: Heroes, PenguinSquad (7 months ago), BeastAttack (Like 9 months ago) and a few others that disbanded.
Why do you want to be in #Exotic?: Because my good friend inconceivable81 is in it and he told me that this clan rocks and you have a lot of clan wars and FFA's, which is what I like. Also, the clan has A LOT of good players and I want to be a addition to the clan.
ACCEPTED RANK: BEAST

Jakmall

Survivor
Reaction score
;-; Team Sypher were too strong, I don't know how you did so well against them, we kinda underestimated them because they lost so easily to you, but like how you underestimated us, we underestimated them, and so, they did better than we expected, we let them off for breaking the rules in the first game, what do they say in the final game, "you try to take any advantage to DQ us..." they are good players, but even though I was being friendly they started insulting me because we made a mistake thinking they had teamed with a stranger, it was a mistake, but that member took it way too seriously and started saying I was bad at making jokes for no reason, the joke wasn't even offensive in any way.
they said you try to DQ them all the time?! Do they listen to themselves? thats all they doo!

Impulseka

Survivor
Reaction score
You serious? I don't think you understand. We NEVER tried to DQ them. Like, not at all! And you are acting very, VERY abusive towards my clan. We are a fair clan...
Joshkey please do something about this
Like I said, only one of their members, the rest were fine, he also insulted me by saying my jokes weren't funny, but everyone else in the clan was a good sport, only that guy, I forgot who, but he said something about bringing I think it was a moderator called Dave in.

Eskild

Quantum
Reaction score
Like I said, only one of their members, the rest were fine, he also insulted me by saying my jokes weren't funny, but everyone else in the clan was a good sport, only that guy, I forgot who, but he said something about bringing I think it was a moderator called Dave in.
Could you tell me who it was in a PM? I'm the leader of the clan, btw

inconceivable81

Platinum
Reaction score
You serious? I don't think you understand. We NEVER tried to DQ them. Like, not at all! And you are acting very, VERY abusive towards my clan. We are a fair clan...
Joshkey please do something about this
You tried to DQ us the whole clan war... And you put a 5-0 win on your thread after losing 5-2... Talk about fair.

Reaction score
You tried to DQ us the whole clan war... And you put a 5-0 win on your thread after losing 5-2... Talk about fair.
Incon let me tell you smth, u r being a big Feminine Hygene Product on other clan threads, for example emperors, you are the one not being fair towards other clans, in telling them they will loose etc. I guess u r a speaking normal with your friends, why not talking normal with other clans? Being a Feminine Hygene Product like that won't help you in your life, just saying :p

Pumps

Diamond
Reaction score
Incon let me tell you smth, u r being a big Feminine Hygene Product on other clan threads, for example emperors, you are the one not being fair towards other clans, in telling them they will loose etc. I guess u r a speaking normal with your friends, why not talking normal with other clans? Being a Feminine Hygene Product like that won't help you in your life, just saying :p
CommunisitcPuppy, you know nothing, you weren't there, now leave my thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci