• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

R.I.P #Exotic <3

Status
Not open for further replies.

lumberswede

Tribute
Reaction score
Minecraft IGN: karinisraelsson
What should we call you?: Sebbe /sebastian/karin
Where are you from?: sweden!
Gender (Just so we know): boy

Donor: gold
How often do you play MCSG?: when i feel to play
Wins: 798
Total games played: 3400
PvP Strengths: sword and fns
PvP Weakness (You have a few): bow
Favorite maps: alot
Any Previous Clans?: TakenSouls
Why do you want to be in #Exotic: good clan

Pumps

Diamond
Reaction score
Minecraft IGN: karinisraelsson
What should we call you?: Sebbe /sebastian/karin

Where are you from?: sweden!
Gender (Just so we know): boy
Donor: gold
How often do you play MCSG?: when i feel to play
Wins: 798
Total games played: 3400
PvP Strengths: sword and fns
PvP Weakness (You have a few): bow
Favorite maps: alot
Any Previous Clans?: TakenSouls
Why do you want to be in #Exotic: good clan
ACCEPTED RANK:ELITE

ItsOnlyRotta

Survivor
Reaction score
Minecraft IGN: ItsOnlyRotta
What should we call you?: Lukas/Rotta

Where are you from?: Norway
Gender (Just so we know): Male xD
Donor: Diamond
How often do you play MCSG?: Most likely everyday.
Wins: 470
Total games played:1605 (Not the best ratio but :/)
PvP Strengths: I'm really good with the Flint'n'Seel if I could say so myself ;)! Quite good in the "Fishing-Rod tactic", and I'm quite good in bow atm. (My bow skills goes up and doww)
PvP Weakness (You have a few): Not the best in water fights (getting better), bad when it comes to players that know my tactics, mountain fights.
Favorite maps: Vallyside University, SG4, Holiday Resort, Avaricia and Icarus
Any Previous Clans?: #InverseSG (Disbanded)
Why do you want to be in #Exotic: Araxed sent me. xD! Nah, but this clan looks amazing, and I really think that it'll be fun to play with and againts these players :)

Last edited:

Araxed

Platinum
Reaction score
Minecraft IGN: ItsoOnlyRotta

PvP Strengths: I'm really good with the Flint'n'Seel if I could say so myself ;)! Quite good in the "Fishing-Rod tactic", and I'm quite good in bow atm. (My bow skills goes up and doww)
PvP Weakness (You have a few): Not the best in water fights (getting better), bad when it comes to players that know my tactics, mountain fights.
Why do you want to be in #Exotic: Araxed sent me. xD! Nah, but this clan looks amazing, and I really think that it'll be fun to play with and againts these players :)
[/

ACCEPTED RANK: Commander

Pumps

Diamond
Reaction score

ACCEPTED RANK: Commander

Shaunypie87

Career
Reaction score
What a noob clan Araxed, WeRCreeper and ItsOnlyRotta 3v1 me and i killed Araxed and WeRCreeper, then killed ItsOnlyRotta in DeathMatch. Then they started offending me and the next round they targeted me as soon as the game started. What a bunch of noobs.
GG

Legosprocket

Tribute
Reaction score
Minecraft IGN: Legosprocket
What should we call you?:Lego
Where are you from?:Cali
Gender (Just so we know):Male

Donor:Diamond Swag
How often do you play MCSG?:3/7 days a week, CAN'T HELP IT, school sorry
Wins:402...
Total games played:2090, or around there
PvP Strengths:F&S, Rod, Bow, Block-Hitting
PvP Weakness (You have a few):Hackers, getting caught on fire, f-rodbeing used on me
Favorite maps:Survival Kingdom, Chernoble, SG Highway, and SG 2
Any Previous Clans?: External, got denied on the rest of the 2
Why do you want to be in #Exotic:This clan is better than some others, I want to be in a clan , and #Exotic is an awesome name!

Pumps

Diamond
Reaction score
What a noob clan Araxed, WeRCreeper and ItsOnlyRotta 3v1 me and i killed Araxed and WeRCreeper, then killed ItsOnlyRotta in DeathMatch. Then they started offending me and the next round they targeted me as soon as the game started. What a bunch of noobs.
no? since when have 3 of us played you? never i rekt u on SG4 so u can stfu. We never 3v1 get u facts straight

ItsOnlyRotta

Survivor
Reaction score
LOL! Stop lying... I was already dead when you "Killed Araxed and WeRCreeper". This was in a clan battle, and I thought it were a Grace Period, so I started killing one of the members in their clan, then I thought "Oh, there is a grace". Then I stopped killing him and he killed me.

Also, maybe 30 minutes later we were playing for fun, when you and another donor decided to team up on us. Creeper got killed by my "Fan" wich got killed later into the game, while you and your teammate targeted us. You guys stopped following us, wich made us able to get more stuff. We ended up quite stacked and went to spawn. Then you guys came to spawn a couple of seconds/minutes later and I GG 10 you, and then your teammate was wrecking Araxed (his words not mine xD) so I helped him. We did never 3v1 you. Get your facts straight.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci