• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Race for Donor

fatmannumbah8

District 13
Reaction score
So I have to make you laugh eh. Well I don't know what will make you laugh :( . Ok let's get started, there was a man and his name was fatmannumbah8 (me) and he went to go play a game but he was not prepared well. When he found the game he wanted to play it was on the wii so he played wii sports bowling. He was doing terrible and his 7th shot the wii remote slipped out of his hands and got In lodged in the TV! That reminded him of the time when he went diving how his bathing suit got in lodged in his butt. So he went to go play mcsg and he is a rager, he litterly sucked at the game and after every death he punched himself in the face, untill he got knocked out. The end. I hope I made you laugh.

Vaangel

District 13
Reaction score
What is blue and shrieking? Baccas when I strangle them!

funnybunny

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Im funny.

You are so ugly that when you went into a haunted house you came out with a job :p
HAHAHA that was so funny.

A blonde looked in a cheeros box and said: look donut seeds.
LOL

What did the grape say when someone squished it: nothing but it let out a little WHINE.
HA Im so funny it scares me :eek:

mgf4

Experienced
Reaction score
Im funny.

You are so ugly that when you went into a haunted house you came out with a job :p
HAHAHA that was so funny.

A blonde looked in a cheeros box and said: look donut seeds.
LOL

What did the grape say when someone squished it: nothing but it let out a little WHINE.
HA Im so funny it scares me :eek:
hahaha

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci