• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Race for the Wool Tournament 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tree_TheBigKind

District 13
Reaction score
Hey guys and gals, @Ninetailefox92 and I will be hosting the second Race for the Wool Tournament that we've done :3 The first one was a while back (wayyyyy long ago).

This tournament will consist of 8 teams with 4 players on each team. At the moment, we'll probably just use the second Vech's Race for the Wool tournament map (Direct Fire). If you would like to download it to learn the best way to get each wool and learn good tactics, here is the download to the map- http://www.fileswap.com/dl/SHD8mbbaw/Super_Hostile_-_Race_for_Wool_02_-_Direct_Fire_v1.1.zip.html

If you would like to participate in this, fill out the corresponding application that will be posted below. There will be two applications: One for if you don't have a team (we'll put you on one if accepted) and one to fill out if you already have a team. You will most likely have a greater chance of getting accepted if you already have a team than if you don't.
(Time zones will definitely play a part of who is accepted since we would like everyone to show up without many hindrances)

The Event will be held on September 28th (a Saturday) at 2 pm EST.

Applications:

If you don't have a team, fill out this one:

In-Game Name:
Skype Name:
Time Zone:
Have you played Race for the Wool before?
Do you know ALL the rules?
Are you alright with being paired with random players?
Can you make it at 2 pm EST on September 28th?
I, {Insert Name Here}, will not break any of the rules or cause any hindrances. I will listen to Tree_TheBigKind and Ninetailefox92 and cooperate to help the event go as smoothly as possible.

If you have a team, fill out this one (Every single one of the teammates should like the person from their team that fills out the application so that I know you are aware of all the information) :

Team Name:
In-Game Names of all players (there should be 4 total):
Skype Names of all players (there should be 4 total):
Time Zone of all players (there should be 4 total):
Have any of you played Race for the Wool before (if so, how many of you):
Do ALL of you know ALL the rules:
Can you ALL make it at 2 pm EST on September 28th?
I, {Insert Name Here}, acknowledge that my teammates AND myself will not break any of the rules or cause any hindrances. My teammates and I will listen to Tree_TheBigKind and Ninetailefox92 and cooperate to help the even go as smoothly as possible.

Cubes

District 13
Reaction score
In-Game Name: GotCubes
Skype Name: I'm much more available through Team Speak as GotCubes.
Time Zone: Eastern Standard Time
Have you played Race for the Wool before?: I've played it a few times, but not anything serious.
Do you know ALL the rules?: Yes. :3
Are you alright with being paired with random players?: That's fine by me!
Can you make it at 2 pm EST on September 28th?: I should be. :)
I, GotCubes, will not break any of the rules or cause any hindrances. I will listen to Tree_TheBigKind and Ninetailefox92 and cooperate to help the event go as smoothly as possible.

P.S. First

RC_4777

Mockingjay
Reaction score
I had to miss the last one, hopefully I'll be able to come.

VeeZa

District 13
Reaction score
Team Name: Radon
In-Game Names of all players (there should be 4 total): VeeZa, masonmojo, JustAHotDog, Creepy_Crawler
Skype Names of all players (there should be 4 total): vlad.cruz826 oveeza masonmojo321 justahotdog
Time Zone of all players (there should be 4 total):EST: VeeZa, masonmojo, Creepy_Crawler PST: JustAHotDog,
Have any of you played Race for the Wool before (if so, how many of you): Yes (1)
Do ALL of you know ALL the rules: Yes
Can you ALL make it at 2 pm EST on September 28th? Yes
I, {VeeZa}, acknowledge that my teammates AND myself will not break any of the rules or cause any hindrances. My teammates and I will listen to Tree_TheBigKind and Ninetailefox92 and cooperate to help the even go as smoothly as possible.

Tree_TheBigKind

District 13
Reaction score
Oh, I forgot to mention, apps will be reviewed around 3 days before the event. This may be subject to change so it could be sooner.

yozy3

AHAHAHAHAHAHA
Reaction score
In-Game Name: yozy3
Skype Name: xyozy3
Time Zone: PST Perth Standard time
Have you played Race for the Wool before? yes
Do you know ALL the rules? yes!
Are you alright with being paired with random players? YES!
Can you make it at 2 pm EST on September 28th? YES!!
I, {yozy3}, will not break any of the rules or cause any hindrances. I will listen to Tree_TheBigKind and Ninetailefox92 and cooperate to help the event go as smoothly as possible.

WertQuadNine

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Ohhh mayun, so many events! :3

In-Game Name: wert9999
Skype Name: imwert9999
Time Zone: Eastern
Have you played Race for the Wool before? With some IRL friends, yes.
Do you know ALL the rules? Indeed
Are you alright with being paired with random players? Yea! Love meeting new people :3
Can you make it at 2 pm EST on September 28th?
I, Wert9999999999, will not break any of the rules or cause any hindrances. I will listen to Tree_TheBigKind and Ninetailefox92 and cooperate to help the event go as smoothly as possible.

Also, I might delete my post, if my clan applies for a team.
Also, I would like to be partnered with CMK c:

Last edited:

flyon21

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
In-Game Name: xMPRxProductions
Skype Name: soflyimtoohigh
Time Zone: EST
Have you played Race for the Wool before? Yes
Do you know ALL the rules? Most
Are you alright with being paired with random players? Eh, can live with it
Can you make it at 2 pm EST on September 28th? Most likely I will pm you on skype before if I can't
I, {xMPRxProductions}, will not break any of the rules or cause any hindrances. I will listen to Tree_TheBigKind and Ninetailefox92 and cooperate to help the event go as smoothly as possible.

andrewn12

Diamond
Reaction score
In-Game Name: andrewn12
Skype Name:you have it
Time Zone: PST
Have you played Race for the Wool before?yes
Do you know ALL the rules?yes
Are you alright with being paired with random players?sometimes
Can you make it at 2 pm EST on September 28th?yes
I, {andrewn12}, will not break any of the rules or cause any hindrances. I will listen to Tree_TheBigKind and Ninetailefox92 and cooperate to help the event go as smoothly as possible

Claps

Diamond
Reaction score
Place holder

Will fill this out later when i have time. Want to save a front page spot. :p

Gamer101luke

District 13
Reaction score
Can I make a solo application and a team one?
I would have a pretty nooby team and probably have less of a chance if I posted a team.

cmk950003

Platinum
Reaction score
In-Game Name:cmk950003
Skype Name: hero_christopher2
Time Zone:EST
Have you played Race for the Wool before? YES ALOT
Do you know ALL the rules?YES
Are you alright with being paired with random players?sometimes, Put me with Wert we are good friends
Can you make it at 2 pm EST on September 28th?YES
I, cmk950003, will not break any of the rules or cause any hindrances. I will listen to Tree_TheBigKind and Ninetailefox92 and cooperate to help the event go as smoothly as possible.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci