• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Race for the Wool Tournament 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

iMightTroll

Diamond
Reaction score
Note: I've contacted all of them and they can hopefully make it

Team Name :3: Benja
In-Game Names of all players (there should be 4 total): iMightTroll, @HalfSquirrel , @RC_4777 and @ThappleTree
Skype Names of all players (there should be 4 total): imighttroll, scotthaw1970, halfsquirrel and Thapples
Time Zone of all players (there should be 4 total): Mine is AEST, RC's and HalfSquirrel's is EST and Thapple's is Central
Have any of you played Race for the Wool before (if so, how many of you): Me and RC. However Thapples and HalfSquirrel have seen it on youtube.
Do ALL of you know ALL the rules: Yes
Can you ALL make it at 2 pm EST on September 28th? Yes
I, Zane, acknowledge that my teammates AND myself will not break any of the rules or cause any hindrances. My teammates and I will listen to Tree_TheBigKind and Ninetailefox92 and cooperate to help the even go as smoothly as possible.

Last edited:

WidderSchiff

Tribute
Reaction score
In-Game Name: Cryptic_Gamer or WidderSchiff
Skype Name: sam.cryp.g
Time Zone: GMT
Have you played Race for the Wool before? Yes many times, I am friends with xhockey and a lot of his friends and have played about 100 Race for the Wools before xD (PS: We played a UHC with together :3)
Do you know ALL the rules? Yes
Are you alright with being paired with random players? Yes
Can you make it at 2 pm EST on September 28th? Yes
I, {Cryptic_Gamer/WidderSchiff}, will not break any of the rules or cause any hindrances. I will listen to Tree_TheBigKind and Ninetailefox92 and cooperate to help the event go as smoothly as possible.

Zinc

Career
Reaction score
In-Game Name: Ziiinc
Skype Name: Ziiincmc
Time Zone: GMT
Have you played Race for the Wool before? Never, but I've watched videos of it before, and I've wanted to try it in a long time now.
Do you know ALL the rules? Yes
Are you alright with being paired with random players? Yes, of course!
Can you make it at 2 pm EST on September 28th? Yes
I, {Ziiinc}, will not break any of the rules or cause any hindrances. I will listen to Tree_TheBigKind and Ninetailefox92 and cooperate to help the event go as smoothly as possible.

*Fingers crossed*

Sam

Destroyer of Worlds
Reaction score
Place holder, need to see if my team can play :)

Znike1

Tribute
Reaction score
In-Game Name: Znike1
Skype Name: mpalimino22
Time Zone: EST
Have you played Race for the Wool before? Yessir
Do you know ALL the rules? About 99% maybe some new info I could use
Are you alright with being paired with random players? Yes!
Can you make it at 2 pm EST on September 28th? Is it a weekend if so yes.
I, Marco/ Znike1, will not break any of the rules or cause any hindrances. I will listen to Tree_TheBigKind and Ninetailefox92 and cooperate to help the event go as smoothly as possible.

47knight471

Career
Reaction score
*see Veeza put a team with Creepy_Crawler and JustAHotDog*

I'M OUTTA HERE BAI

electromeerkat

Survivor
Reaction score
In-Game Name: electromeerkat
Skype Name: josh.broadley1
Time Zone: gmt +0
Have you played Race for the Wool before? narp
Do you know ALL the rules? yuussse maybe
Are you alright with being paired with random players? only if they bow down and do my every bidding >:)
Can you make it at 2 pm EST on September 28th? yuss
I, {me}, will not break any of the rules or cause any hindrances. I will listen to Tree_TheBigKind and Ninetailefox92 and cooperate to help the event go as smoothly as possible.

Groot

Gold
Reaction score
In-Game Name: jacobcrocks
Skype Name: thelaeren
Time Zone: Pacific
Have you played Race for the Wool before? Yes, once before
Do you know ALL the rules? Mainly yes, unless they are some rules that you're adding
Are you alright with being paired with random players? Yes, I love the community and communicating with others
Can you make it at 2 pm EST on September 28th? Indeed
I, Jacob, will not break any of the rules or cause any hindrances. I will listen to Tree_TheBigKind and Ninetailefox92 and cooperate to help the event go as smoothly as possible.

cooperluff1

Survivor
Reaction score
In-Game Name: cooperluff1
Skype Name: cooperluff1
Time Zone: est
Have you played Race for the Wool before? yeh
Do you know ALL the rules? yes
Are you alright with being paired with random players? im fine with that new friends
Can you make it at 2 pm EST on September 28th?yessss
I, cooper, will not break any of the rules or cause any hindrances. I will listen to Tree_TheBigKind and Ninetailefox92 and cooperate to help the event go as smoothly as possible.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci