• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Race for the Wool Tournament

Have you played Race for the Wool before?

• Yes

Votes: 35 53.0%
  • No

Votes: 31 47.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ethan_Mon

Spectator
Reaction score
Just remove me it is april 3 when i can play again ill join the next 1 if theyre is one...

HalfSquirrel

Diamond
Reaction score
Just figured I'd actually reply to this thread :p It looks interesting, I'd love to try it out! I saw some videos of a tournament in the past (I think it was a reddit tournament?), and it looked really fun. But since they were mostly just youtubers that don't base their channels off PvP games and stuff like that, they all looked like noobs :p

Tree_TheBigKind

District 13
Reaction score
Sooo..... We still doing this?
Of course :D
Just figured I'd actually reply to this thread :p It looks interesting, I'd love to try it out! I saw some videos of a tournament in the past (I think it was a reddit tournament?), and it looked really fun. But since they were mostly just youtubers that don't base their channels off PvP games and stuff like that, they all looked like noobs :p
Lol, yeah :p

Tree_TheBigKind

District 13
Reaction score
The tournament will be on March 30th and into March 31st if needed. This is a Saturday and possibly Sunday if needed. I will start organizing the teams shortly. There is still a little time to apply if you haven't already

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci