• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Radiation [EU Team]

obi_wan_jonas

Spectator
Reaction score
1) What is your real life name? jonas
2) What is your minecraft IGN? obi_wan_jonas

3) What is your Skype/TS name? skype : kingjonaslee
4) Where are you from? germany
5) For how long have you been playing MCSG? 1 year
6) How many wins do you have [at least 800 - exceptions can be made if you have a good ratio]?487
7) How many games have you played on MCSG?3620, its really bad because in the beginning i played 600 games without a win,....
8) Do you have any alts account?i have an other new acc
9) What is/are your favourite map(s) and what map(s) do you dislike? like: Sg4, valleyside university, breeze island 1,2 , evry map is ok (not sg3 )
10) Do you have good chest routes on many maps? on every map
11) What clans have you previously been in? RedCoats, Reflex
12) Have you ever played/teamed with our members before? with aw1996, communicticPuppy, tobschiller, some time with timmi
13) What are your PVP strengths and weaknesses [go into detail here]?strenghts:sword and bow and FnS, weakness: hackers, ice fights and teams over 2 players

14) What type of player are you [are you a teamplayer?/do you prefer playing solo?/etc.]?i am a teamplayer but sometimes i prefer to play solo
15) Will you be a dedicated member and stay in the clan even if we don't have clan wars every day?if i am in a clan i am all the time in it
16) Do you play any other games such as LoL or CS:GO? i play sometimes LOL, but sometimes
17) Do you hail the almighty AW and accept him and all his actions as the leader?i accept him!!!

AW1996

Platinum
Reaction score
1) What is your real life name? jonas
2) What is your minecraft IGN? obi_wan_jonas
3) What is your Skype/TS name? skype : kingjonaslee
4) Where are you from? germany
5) For how long have you been playing MCSG? 1 year
6) How many wins do you have [at least 800 - exceptions can be made if you have a good ratio]?487
7) How many games have you played on MCSG?3620, its really bad because in the beginning i played 600 games without a win,....
8) Do you have any alts account?i have an other new acc
9) What is/are your favourite map(s) and what map(s) do you dislike? like: Sg4, valleyside university, breeze island 1,2 , evry map is ok (not sg3 )
10) Do you have good chest routes on many maps? on every map
11) What clans have you previously been in? RedCoats, Reflex
12) Have you ever played/teamed with our members before? with aw1996, communicticPuppy, tobschiller, some time with timmi
13) What are your PVP strengths and weaknesses [go into detail here]?strenghts:sword and bow and FnS, weakness: hackers, ice fights and teams over 2 players
14) What type of player are you [are you a teamplayer?/do you prefer playing solo?/etc.]?i am a teamplayer but sometimes i prefer to play solo
15) Will you be a dedicated member and stay in the clan even if we don't have clan wars every day?if i am in a clan i am all the time in it
16) Do you play any other games such as LoL or CS:GO? i play sometimes LOL, but sometimes
17) Do you hail the almighty AW and accept him and all his actions as the leader?i accept him!!!
Ich besprech mich mit den anderen :)
Clan Moderator? ;)
idk if we have that :p let me put you as a mascot for now :D

Master_Kezo

Platinum
Reaction score
Why have we been DQ'd? #Radiation EU vs. #InverseSG | Result: 5:0 [DQ] I know it's a while ago but we even have a video of all 5 rounds... :/

Vietnow

Experienced
Reaction score
Why have we been DQ'd? #Radiation EU vs. #InverseSG | Result: 5:0 [DQ] I know it's a while ago but we even have a video of all 5 rounds... :/
Andi told me that you used Crackling who was being a mod at this time and since mods have to have a sr.mod spectating even though being on alts he dq'd u since he played in 3 of the 5 rounds, pm him on skype for further information :p

Master_Kezo

Platinum
Reaction score
Andi told me that you used Crackling who was being a mod at this time and since mods have to have a sr.mod spectating even though being on alts he dq'd u since he played in 3 of the 5 rounds, pm him on skype for further information :p
That was not a rule during the time we played the CW. :/

Vietnow

Experienced
Reaction score
That was not a rule during the time we played the CW. :/
It was you can ask a Sr.mod if you want, it actually always was, but there was alot of miscommunication between sr.mods and mods.

Master_Kezo

Platinum
Reaction score
It was you can ask a Sr.mod if you want, it actually always was, but there was alot of miscommunication between sr.mods and mods.
So if you ask me it's technically the Mods fault and the clan war should have been played as normal?

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci