• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Radiation [EU Team]

Zekonoh

Spectator
Reaction score
1) What is your real life name? PAUL
2) What is your minecraft IGN? Draxizz, and Zekonoh

3) What is your Skype/TS name? ...
4) Where are you from? DEUTSCHLAND ÜBER ALLES
5) For how long have you been playing MCSG? 69 years
6) How many wins do you have [at least 800 - exceptions can be made if you have a good ratio]? 30 out of 120
7) How many games have you played on MCSG? MANY
8) Do you have any alts account? yoyoyoyo
9) What is/are your favourite map(s) and what map(s) do you dislike? Valleyside
10) Do you have good chest routes on many maps ( f.e Valleyside University, SG4, Icarus, etc. )? yoyoyoyo
11) What clans have you previously been in? sure
12) Have you ever played/teamed with our members before? ;)
13) What are your PVP strengths and weaknesses [go into detail here]? ;))))))))))))))))
14) What type of player are you [are you a teamplayer?/do you prefer playing solo?/etc.]? i like playing minecraft
15) Will you be a dedicated member and stay in the clan even if we don't have clan wars every day? yoyoyoy
16) Do you play any other games such as LoL or CS:GO ( since we are playing not only MCSG this will improve your chance of joining also )? kk

u r fkin stolker 8)

Vietnow

Experienced
Reaction score
1) What is your real life name? PAUL
2) What is your minecraft IGN? Draxizz, and Zekonoh
3) What is your Skype/TS name? ...
4) Where are you from? DEUTSCHLAND ÜBER ALLES
5) For how long have you been playing MCSG? 69 years
6) How many wins do you have [at least 800 - exceptions can be made if you have a good ratio]? 30 out of 120
7) How many games have you played on MCSG? MANY
8) Do you have any alts account? yoyoyoyo
9) What is/are your favourite map(s) and what map(s) do you dislike? Valleyside
10) Do you have good chest routes on many maps ( f.e Valleyside University, SG4, Icarus, etc. )? yoyoyoyo
11) What clans have you previously been in? sure
12) Have you ever played/teamed with our members before? ;)
13) What are your PVP strengths and weaknesses [go into detail here]? ;))))))))))))))))
14) What type of player are you [are you a teamplayer?/do you prefer playing solo?/etc.]? i like playing minecraft
15) Will you be a dedicated member and stay in the clan even if we don't have clan wars every day? yoyoyoy
16) Do you play any other games such as LoL or CS:GO ( since we are playing not only MCSG this will improve your chance of joining also )? kk

u r fkin stolker 8)
accept as gauleiter

FightForUs

Spectator
Reaction score
1) What is your real life name? Dillan
2) What is your minecraft IGN? FightForUs3) What is your Skype/TS name? fightforus
4) Where are you from? Uk
5) For how long have you been playing MCSG? 2 weeks
6) How many wins do you have [at least 800 - exceptions can be made if you have a good ratio]? 1 in 3 ratio :3
7) How many games have you played on MCSG?
8) Do you have any alts account? No
9) What is/are your favourite map(s) and what map(s) do you dislike?I <3 all maps
10) Do you have good chest routes on many maps [e.g. Valleyside University, SG4, Icarus, etc.]? yes learning every day
11) What clans have you previously been in? None properly Strawhats for a day
12) Have you ever played/teamed with our members before? No I beat communist and his teamatethen aw cleaned up :3
13) What are your PVP strengths and weaknesses [go into detail here]? Bow, Rod, Fns, Rod
14) What type of player are you [are you a teamplayer?/do you prefer playing solo?/etc.]? Team Player both tbh
15) Will you be a dedicated member and stay in the clan even if we don't have clan wars every day? Ys I don't care about clan wars to much
16) Do you play any other games such as LoL or CS:GO ( since we are playing not only MCSG this will improve your chance of joining also )?No
17) Do you hail the almighty Andi and accept him and all his actions as the leader? yes

BenPCGamingHD

Experienced
Reaction score
2) What is your minecraft IGN? FightForUs
3) What is your Skype/TS name? fightforus
6) How many wins do you have [at least 800 - exceptions can be made if you have a good ratio]? 1 in 3 ratio :3
9) What is/are your favourite map(s) and what map(s) do you dislike?I <3 all maps
10) Do you have good chest routes on many maps [e.g. Valleyside University, SG4, Icarus, etc.]? yes learning every day
12) Have you ever played/teamed with our members before? No I beat communist and his teamatethen aw cleaned up :3
13) What are your PVP strengths and weaknesses [go into detail here]? Bow, Rod, Fns, Rod
14) What type of player are you [are you a teamplayer?/do you prefer playing solo?/etc.]? Team Player both tbh
15) Will you be a dedicated member and stay in the clan even if we don't have clan wars every day? Ys I don't care about clan wars to much
16) Do you play any other games such as LoL or CS:GO ( since we are playing not only MCSG this will improve your chance of joining also )?No
17) Do you hail the almighty Andi and accept him and all his actions as the leader? yes
2) What is your minecraft IGN? FightForUs3) What is your Skype/TS name? fightforus
nis -____________________________________-

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci