• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Rage Management

Rhino1928

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Ever really hate that guy who just killed you and you think he hacks to an unbelievable point and you want him to die a painful death of FnS... Well... control your anger with this abnormally annoying and non-helpful video for Raging 101.

DISCLAIMER
**THIS MAY NOT HELP YOU AT ALL.

Also no offence, but I honestly don't care about your life stories.

Last edited:

AlgerWaterlow

Platinum
Reaction score
I don't wish painful deaths on those people. In fact, I should probably stop cussing them out and bountying all of my points away on them. -,-

AlgerWaterlow

Platinum
Reaction score
Wow....I really have been mean when I'm right and no one else believes me. :/

Ironically, this thought makes me want to rage since I was diagnosed as being Oppositional Defiant as a kid. Just the thought of like conforming to society's demands and social pressure makes me want to rebel and give life, university, family, and friends the flip. I scare myself. D:

AlgerWaterlow

Platinum
Reaction score
I Will hit you if this doesn't help as you will have wasted 26 minutes of my life. (Jk I wouldn't hurt anyone.)
I'm now fully realizing just how badly I was raging on the servers. Throwing around threats and mentions of violent sexual acts and insults to opponents' mothers was not very mature of me. My apologies to anyone, Huahwi especially, who I've insulted (he's just the main example as I've left angry comments on his Youtube channel as well as accusing ilumina and him of using BSM back in 1.5.2/1.6.2 without anything but a couple of lag spikes that I mistook for BSM. This was especially hypocritical of me as I used BSM 24/7 for month after month until the update was forced and I learned that if I ever connected via 1.6.4 again with the mod, I'd be banned.

Anywho, apology thread over. I now cry ever tim. *sniffle*

Claps

Diamond
Reaction score
This was especially hypocritical of me as I used BSM 24/7 for month after month until the update was forced and I learned that if I ever connected via 1.6.4 again with the mod, I'd be banned.
You can get banned for admitting to that...

billyguy1

Mockingjay
Reaction score
This was especially hypocritical of me as I used BSM 24/7 for month after month until the update was forced and I learned that if I ever connected via 1.6.4 again with the mod, I'd be banned.
Really? I never thought you used it.

AlgerWaterlow

Platinum
Reaction score
Really? I never thought you used it.
Nothing ever helps. I still suck. And it's 1.7.2, so really there'd be no point.

Anyway, back on topic: how do you combat flip-flopping moods between utter despair and then raging because you're depressed?

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci