• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Rage Management

AlgerWaterlow

Platinum
Reaction score
I once killed ConfuZion and Brandin_ (in separate games) and got ~400 and ~850 points respectively for killing them. 5 games after each one, all of my points were spent on sponsors and bounties again. :/

yozy3

AHAHAHAHAHAHA
Reaction score
I get so mad easily but I just don't show it because people will keep on going to make me even more mad!

RC_4777

Mockingjay
Reaction score
Thankfully I'm a really contained person when it comes to this.

Pixelatorx2

Platinum
Reaction score
I'm now fully realizing just how badly I was raging on the servers. Throwing around threats and mentions of violent sexual acts and insults to opponents' mothers was not very mature of me. My apologies to anyone, Huahwi especially, who I've insulted (he's just the main example as I've left angry comments on his Youtube channel as well as accusing ilumina and him of using BSM back in 1.5.2/1.6.2 without anything but a couple of lag spikes that I mistook for BSM. This was especially hypocritical of me as I used BSM 24/7 for month after month until the update was forced and I learned that if I ever connected via 1.6.4 again with the mod, I'd be banned.

Anywho, apology thread over. I now cry ever tim. *sniffle*
You forgot to close the bracket!!

MJM239

District 13
Reaction score
*has broken like 4 keyboards*
*has broken countless XBox controllers*
*has broken 2 computer monitors*

Nah, I don't need that.

KorStonesword

Diamond
Reaction score
I feel I never get to ragey when it comes to stuff like this except on occasions. I do get angry, but I contain it and use it in smart conversation. I like how when I talk completely normal to the person who killed me the last game, and casually mention that the only reason they killed me was because he was in a team of 4, he says 'lol raging nub.' I even reply saying, 'I'm not raging, simply stating fact' or some other such calm reply. I used to get really annoyed and ragey about a year ago but I realized two things: raging never helps, just proves the other guy right. And two, It makes you seem like a jerk and can get you banned. I now will occasionally have outbursts (generally when I'm on a losing streak and I'm tired.)
Here's some tips to help stop raging:
Take a few moments before you type 'HACKER YOU $%#&ING STUPID...etc.' Think, 'was he really hacking?' Or, if he was a teamer, think about how sometimes you just enjoy teaming with your friends and having some fun. Also try to avoid typing in all caps and using profanity.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci