• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

SURVIVAL GAMES Ragnarok: Gods' Fate [24 Players]

What's your first impression on the map?

• Total voters
Reaction score
I love the map but it just doesn't seem like anything new to what we usual see if that makes sense, not sure what the concept of the map is but maybe you can twist it and put some dragons into it? I'm not sure :3

But finally a good map that's submitted on the forums in a long time!
+1 for me.

Timmi

Diamond
Reaction score
I love the map but it just doesn't seem like anything new to what we usual see if that makes sense, not sure what the concept of the map is but maybe you can twist it and put some dragons into it? I'm not sure :3

+1 for me.
The theme was 'Vikings' or the History of an 'popular Viking' called Ragnarök, we tried to rebuild the History on our Map
The Link to the History:
http://uk.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ragnarök

M

Experienced
Reaction score
dat schkill sieht gut aus jungs

AW1996

Platinum
Reaction score
I love the unique use of non-traditional blocks in the building. It give a true style to your buildings. The small size will also appeal to many players. I like how it has different aspects that could affect the PvP experience such as the river, harbor, and forest. I haven't downloaded the map to see if the landscape is good for PvP, but I think everything else is enough to get my vote.
Thanks for the feedback! I haven't put a download link yet but I'll add it in soon for you to check it out! :)

Hive has a map a lot like this dude..
Has it? If so, whats the name? I have never seen it before.

It looks good! Also it looks like kind of a mash of a lot different hive and some mcsg maps o_0 it looks nice tho.
Thank you for the feedback first of all! We have not looked at any other MCSG/Hive Maps when building and I don't even know every Hive map since I rarely play on there.

Add more color that still fits into the theme, use different blocks like you did in the roofs of those houses, then it'll be a more unique and pleasing to the eye build. ;)
Thanks for the feedback! We tried to keep it rather simple and try and see if we could make the houses look like actual Viking ones that can be seen here:

We tried to bring in some more aspects already since those houses are pretty plain.

I like it!, It looks like a revamped TSG1.
Does it?^^ We thought about adding dragons but then decided not to since we didn't "steal" this aspect from the TSG1 Map.

What an amazing map! Hopefully it gets accepted, I wouldn't mind playing it. :)
Thank you, man!

Looks good :)
Thanks! :)

Looks amazing! I legitimately hope it gets accepted so I can play on it! By the way, which shader pack was used for the screenshots? :D
I used Sildurs Vibrant Shaders v1.07 Medium! and thanks a lot!

Is there a download?
There is no download yet, however I will add one lateron today!

Sick map!

What about a map trailer ? C:
Thanks a lot! I'm working on that!

+1 for me.
Thanks a lot for the feedback! The map itself is supposed to be a Viking settlement at a bay. Moving upcountry, we have mountains, corn fields on the one side and a forest on the other.
Now regarding the dragons: We thought about putting in some dragons since there are some in the myth as well but we decided against it since we didn't want to "copy" this aspect from TSG1. Hope that clears it up a bit :)

looking dank
thanks!

dat schkill sieht gut aus jungs
gedankt Cat !

Zana

Career
Reaction score
Looks really good! :) 1+, but the only thing that annoys me is the roofs.
They are soo straight and doesn't looks like hay :(

Radiation

Survivor
Reaction score

+1 for me.
well green grass looks like par and got accepted.

Jexsy

Career
Reaction score
Thanks for the feedback! I haven't put a download link yet but I'll add it in soon for you to check it out! :)

Has it? If so, whats the name? I have never seen it before.

Thank you for the feedback first of all! We have not looked at any other MCSG/Hive Maps when building and I don't even know every Hive map since I rarely play on there.

Thanks for the feedback! We tried to keep it rather simple and try and see if we could make the houses look like actual Viking ones that can be seen here:

We tried to bring in some more aspects already since those houses are pretty plain.

Does it?^^ We thought about adding dragons but then decided not to since we didn't "steal" this aspect from the TSG1 Map.

Thank you, man!

Thanks! :)

I used Sildurs Vibrant Shaders v1.07 Medium! and thanks a lot!

There is no download yet, however I will add one lateron today!

Thanks a lot! I'm working on that!

Thanks a lot for the feedback! The map itself is supposed to be a Viking settlement at a bay. Moving upcountry, we have mountains, corn fields on the one side and a forest on the other.
Now regarding the dragons: We thought about putting in some dragons since there are some in the myth as well but we decided against it since we didn't want to "copy" this aspect from TSG1. Hope that clears it up a bit :)

thanks!

gedankt Cat !
Sequia and SG6.

Waffles

District 13
Reaction score
sort of reminds me of alaskan village in summer.
hope it gets added
best of luck

AW1996

Platinum
Reaction score
Looks really good! :) 1+, but the only thing that annoys me is the roofs.
They are soo straight and doesn't looks like hay :(
Thanks man! :) hahah, well thats the hay texture in mc :/

Sequia and SG6.
Ok, dont really know those 2 maps.

sort of reminds me of alaskan village in summer.
hope it gets added
best of luck
Thank you! :) Alaska is on the other side of the world though :p

Qyxo

Experienced
Reaction score
Skills:
Houses etc
Pvp
Terraform
Not skill:
Forest