• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Rain - EU

Status
Not open for further replies.

DuckGoHiss

Spectator
Reaction score
IGN: ThatDankMaggot
Nationality: British
Tell us about yourself: I'm a confident and great team player, I'm good with a bow and rod combos and some days great with fns.

Sliabh

Career
Reaction score
IGN: ToalhaOPeixeiro plus 3 alts that I don't want to mention ^^
Nationality: Portuguese
Tell us about yourself: I am a Portuguese mineman pvper that likes this clan a lot cuz there are very good minemans here!!! PVP! and tryhard #ForTheStats
IGN: hotcheek
Nationality: Romania
Tell us about yourself: Well , i want to join this clan because it's a good clan , and i heard about sliabh when i started playing , because emperors was a good clan , and it has their members and i also wanted to join a clan with this members for a long time , and i'm quite new to clans so i would like to join :)
IGN: AdiDuck
Nationality: SRB aka Balkan
Tell us about yourself: Randy Minecraft PvPer
IGN: wayvee
Nationality: Romania
Tell us about yourself:Im a chill guy that like to play cw's with good players and good vibes m8. m888888888
IGN: ThatDankMaggot
Nationality: British
Tell us about yourself: I'm a confident and great team player, I'm good with a bow and rod combos and some days great with fns.
Declined

Sliabh

Career
Reaction score
IGN: Xiszor
Nationality: Norwegian PVPER
Tell us about yourself: I am a 14 yr old boy from norway i like to play football im nice to my clanmates and like to win cw's 8-D

---------------------------------------
Trial :^^)

salaft

Survivor
Reaction score
IGN: Souger (I have an alt called securt).
Nationality: The Russian Federation. (I dont have a Russian accent at all and I can speak english on a decent level.
Tell us about yourself: So I'm a chill guy that wants to be in a clan with some good players.I also get a good amount of cps which is like 14-17.I have a good teamwork and i can communicate pretty good imo.

ThizeNZXT

Tribute
Reaction score
IGN: Thizey
Nationality: swedeland
Tell us about yourself: I'm friends with Ganden. I'm also pretty experienced. I'm a pretty chill and nice guy and this looks like a pretty nice clan.

Lorey_Aura

Survivor
Reaction score
IGN: Deselect LoreyXVI
Nationality:Italy
Tell us about yourself: Im lorey my past clans are : icarus retro raven rebels ismerize skittles recoil vision. im pretty experienced in cw's also i know some people in this clan.

Sliabh

Career
Reaction score
IGN: Thizey
Nationality: swedeland
Tell us about yourself: I'm friends with Ganden. I'm also pretty experienced. I'm a pretty chill and nice guy and this looks like a pretty nice clan.
Trial

DuckAzzPvP

Experienced
Reaction score
IGN: EliasTehNub
Nationality: Swede
Tell us about yourself: Well, I'm a kid who likes pvp and winning, especially in clanwars. I can get loud sometimes but I bet u can deal with it (': ( That's what she said ) I'll try to be a cool and chill guy. I got some friends in her aswell, Ganden, Thizey and iv'e been playing with sorcrex in the past. Me hacking in the past on mcsg is false ,me hacking on badlion in the past is true. Last time i hacked was february the 6th 2015 and I was not trying to hide it. I really regret it and i.t will never do that again. Some people say i hack because I get good hits but that's a complete bs, I get normal hits like every1 else that is legit. Thank you.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci