• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Random or funniest thing you've seen in MCSG?

John123XD

Experienced
Reaction score
Winning mcsg without a wep so i was on top of the moutntain(breeze isaland) and i knocked a newb off with full iron and diamond i was like fuuuuuu

chockadlad

District 13
Reaction score
A guy jumped on water to me, i killed him, he started nodusspamming "TEOVALD IS A F###### HACKER! BLABLAAHBLAAA!
How did that work? I'm pretty sure that players can't see spectator chat but spectators can see player chat.

FanTaSiX3

Tribute
Reaction score
someone fought me with his head flailing like he was dancing (It probably didn't matter cause he had aimbot)
the map was SG4 and he walked off the stone brick building. I had a wooden sword and no armour and he had full iron and a diamond sword. I got 4 bounties placed on me in 3 seconds. I won BTW

L

Lululioness

A guy was getting annoyed at me for hating on the Baccas, so he's like 'All Baccas team so we can kill Lulu'. So I think he got together a team of 5 to get me, and the map was SG5. The all jumped down to corn, but two of them landed on the crafting table (and died) and another two got fisted to death, and I ended up killing the other one on the way out from corn :) I came 2nd in that game.

RC_4777

Mockingjay
Reaction score
A guy was getting annoyed at me for hating on the Baccas, so he's like 'All Baccas team so we can kill Lulu'. So I think he got together a team of 5 to get me, and the map was SG5. The all jumped down to corn, but two of them landed on the crafting table (and died) and another two got fisted to death, and I ended up killing the other one on the way out from corn :) I came 2nd in that game.
One time I got a gaggle of baccas after me on breeze. I led them on a water chase just to waste their time and then a nice guy I talked to in the lobby swooped in to save me. I wound up getting killed, but that nice guy won.
But good job on taking out those baccas.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci