• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Randomly start losing hearts? <3

Status
Not open for further replies.

spacebooster

Spectator
Reaction score
... just to let u know it ISN'T fixed i just played breeze island on 1.3.2 and... some dude i had damaged till about half HP just raped me while he was INVISIBLE seriously... he didnt hit me with a bow because the hits were more frequent... like a freakin sword so i ended up ragequitting minecraft just because i lost to a dude i chould EASILY have gotten down... fix this... its so freakin rare i get a win... and decent gear i am starting to hate MCSG now...yes this did happen in deathmatch-.-
yes exactly.... Sometimes like when I'm getting teleported to death match I'm dead when I arrive. -_- (not killed by other people :( ) so annoying... really undestand ya. Stopped playing MCSG now cause you waste so much time of waiting than play 30 minutes till death match and then it ends like that FUUUU -_-

Habberz

Experienced
Reaction score
Im getting the same glitch as thetruedozer, except I only lose around 0.5 - 1.0 hearts, Its usually happening on Map 4. Another Question for me. I keep getting ghost items. I cant shift click in chests, not at all, and I have to reaaaaaaaly slowly drag things to my inv just to keep them there. I cant get corn now, this NEEDS to be fixed ASAP. I doubt its my internet, in PvP, 0 lag when hitting and all, and I have really good internet and all. So, I need help with that.

luka milosevic

Spectator
Reaction score
I am pretty sure what causes it ... it's this bug ...

Spectating not working properly

What steps will reproduce the problem?
1. spectate an arena
2. wait untill the arena is finished, you get teleported back to spawn
3. next game you join, ppl can't hit you, and you can't hit ppl or open chests
4. If you want to become visible and normal player again you have to type /hg spectate again

What is the expected output? What do you see instead? Expected: after finishing the arena, spectating people will get teleported back and cleared from all spectating features.

I have this problem on my server so untill developers fix this I gotta delete spectate perm.

T

thetruedozer

I am pretty sure what causes it ... it's this bug ...

Spectating not working properly

What steps will reproduce the problem?
1. spectate an arena
2. wait untill the arena is finished, you get teleported back to spawn
3. next game you join, ppl can't hit you, and you can't hit ppl or open chests
4. If you want to become visible and normal player again you have to type /hg spectate again

What is the expected output? What do you see instead? Expected: after finishing the arena, spectating people will get teleported back and cleared from all spectating features.

I have this problem on my server so untill developers fix this I gotta delete spectate perm.
Uhm..
These servers have a custom made plugin..

Logstone

Survivor
Reaction score
If you are next to a solid kind of wall spectators can push you into the walls, you will take suffocation damage and it does not appear on your screen that you get pushed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci