• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Randomly start losing hearts? <3

Status
Not open for further replies.

OMGjustin

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Interesting, I haven't seen anyone able to do that. That's with the 1.3 update?

Ahhh, nope, sorry :) Falling 5 blocks causes half a heart, and then from there each block of height gains half a heart (e.g. falling 6 blocks loses 1 heart, 7 blocks - 1.5 hearts etc.).
I don't know if they fixed it, but the first week or two of 1.3 releasing, you'd take unnecessary fall damage for tripping over a pebble.

Acathine

Experienced
Reaction score
I don't know if they fixed it, but the first week or two of 1.3 releasing, you'd take unnecessary fall damage for tripping over a pebble.
A... a pebble? Since when did Minecraft have pebbles? o_O

T

thetruedozer

As Vebbi said, I believe when a player is pushed, they now move back to roughly the same spot they were in anyway.

This is interesting, as nothing in Minecraft causes a constant damage of 1.5 hearts (i.e. fire damage, suffocation damage, starvation damage, drowning, poison, lava etc. all do not cause 1.5 hearts of damage), so really there's no reason why you should be losing 1.5 hearts. Are you sure it's 1.5 hearts? Unless it's not continuous/constant after all.
No, it's 1.5 hearts, it might be 2 hearts cause of regeneration, but it's just I'm running on a flat area and just randomly take damage, it's not a lot I know but it's still annoying ofcourse :p

The_Soy_Man

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
This happened to me once. I was standing still and started taking damage. I turned around cause I thought someone was killing me. Nobody was there...

VebbiHD

District 13
Reaction score
one time i was standing in a tree and died becouse invisible people was hitting me:(

Poppi11

Survivor
Reaction score
Ive heard there was a bug in 1.3.1 that it sometimes sent out the "signal" to bukkit making it belive you fell a little

Demigod

Spectator
Reaction score
... just to let u know it ISN'T fixed i just played breeze island on 1.3.2 and... some dude i had damaged till about half HP just raped me while he was INVISIBLE seriously... he didnt hit me with a bow because the hits were more frequent... like a freakin sword so i ended up ragequitting minecraft just because i lost to a dude i chould EASILY have gotten down... fix this... its so freakin rare i get a win... and decent gear i am starting to hate MCSG now...yes this did happen in deathmatch-.-

VebbiHD

District 13
Reaction score
... just to let u know it ISN'T fixed i just played breeze island on 1.3.2 and... some dude i had damaged till about half HP just raped me while he was INVISIBLE seriously... he didnt hit me with a bow because the hits were more frequent... like a freakin sword so i ended up ragequitting minecraft just because i lost to a dude i chould EASILY have gotten down... fix this... its so freakin rare i get a win... and decent gear i am starting to hate MCSG now...yes this did happen in deathmatch-.-
blame bukkit, not mcsg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci