• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Ranks

agree?

• Yes

Votes: 18 90.0%
  • No

Votes: 2 10.0%

• Total voters

Omar

District 13
Reaction score
Hello MCSQ People Men!!! It is I, McFaro here back with another topic thread which probably either will get deleted (thanks sr staff xxxxx) or just ignored since staff here are amazing!!! But nevertheless heres a shot anyways :)

So people of the internet you might be wondering why I've made this thread and why its entitled Ranks? Well heres a couple of things MCSQ should have changed. First of all, people who bought Quantum back in 2014 should undoubtably get a rarer rank than they do now since we payed $200 upfront with no upgrade from Platinum or anything while the Quantum ranks released around the end of 2015 were upgradable from Platinum for like what? 30 bucks? Bull... Either give us special ranks with atleast 7/8 votes in the voting menu and other special perks or refund us our money. Just isn't fair and I'm pretty sure many other 2014 Quantums agree with me on this one.

Second of all I think Map Maker should be changed to a Builder rank with a different color other than pink, since most people know the pink color as the old friend ranks we had that were previously removed.

Tyty and I expect no bs from the staff saying that we paid the $200 in helping to support the server, boyyy anyone who donates is supporting the server -_-​

ImmaSlapYoFace

Platinum
Reaction score
I think that's a fair enough statement. Maybe it could be like a Legacy rank and it could be yellow or something

Sabit

District 13
Reaction score
i swear they didnt get the t-shirts

MoLoToV

Platinum
Reaction score
So people of the internet you might be wondering why I've made this thread and why its entitled Ranks? Well heres a couple of things MCSQ should have changed. First of all, people who bought Quantum back in 2014 should undoubtably get a rarer rank than they do now since we payed $200 upfront with no upgrade from Platinum or anything while the Quantum ranks released around the end of 2015 were upgradable from Platinum for like what? 30 bucks? Bull... Either give us special ranks with atleast 7/8 votes in the voting menu and other special perks or refund us our money. Just isn't fair and I'm pretty sure many other 2014 Quantums agree with me on this one.
Ehhh the first batch of Quantum ranks back in 2014 were to support MCGamer to be able to but new servers, that's why you weren't able to upgrade from platinum etc. You also got a T-shirt and to name one of the server boxes. They never said it was an exclusive rank.

Sabit

District 13
Reaction score
I can get u the same exact shirt from the tshirt factory for 10$ -_-
you sure can, but the donors are donations towards the server, and they give you the sponsor for thank you, i mean i agree with you its not fair but still

Reaction score
idkez mayb gib de pusi b0ss and git /gamemode 1 or /win idk man sounds fair :^)

nah u should rly get like 5 votes or some really insane perks for Quantum.
200$ is like 1/5 of the content in League or an insane amount of games on steam sales (30+ games in Summer/Winter sales)

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci