• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Ranks

agree?

• Yes

Votes: 18 90.0%
  • No

Votes: 2 10.0%

• Total voters

BOBCLARTS

Survivor
Reaction score
MoLoToV we paid to have an exclusive rank that all the other community members didnt have. Yet now they allowed people to basically buy it for 30$ which is complete bull... You probably got given quantum and didnt actually buy it so I dont see why youd be standing against this other than you practically being selfish and wanting to have the highest donator rank :)
They said there would be more quantum sales in the future lol

NotCanziano

Diamond
Reaction score
I respectfully disagree. You knew what you were getting in return for donating and you received it. Unfortunately my dear quantum friends, things change over time whether it is for better of for worse. You just have to get up, deal with it and move on with your life.

Edit: Also, all the ranks have been changed over time. For example, the platinum rank, that has been changed from +5 votes to +4 votes and a bunch of other perks come with it. Do you see the "old" platinum donators complaining? No? That's what I thought. Just because you donated more to this server, doesn't make you any more special.

Last edited:

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci