• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Rasclarts [RELOADED]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gauyo

Spectator
Reaction score
IGN: DrJackyJohns1872
Name / Nickname: My real name is Ulrik, but you can call me Doctor
Skype (may PM): gawya99
Wins* (Legacy/New): I have 5/14wins by now, but i only played solo two or three games each day after my holiday trip. I had 24 / 92 before reset and 1.8, that was when i only played against people that was better than me. I was bad back then and i didn't really know about much tactics. But i would say that i am better now though.
Why do you want to join Rasclarts?: I want to participate in this clan because i think i would fit in. I played hive before and i was in ProSGs. (ask cat) And now i am quit hife -_-- because i don't like the ncp and i feel more comfort when playing MCSG.
What will you bring to Rasclarts?: I don't really know how to verbalize this but lets say that i will help this clan grow and get better. I'm looking towards (if i get accepted) to talk with you guys.

Zable

Diamond
Reaction score
IGN: xEpicZable
Name / Nickname: Ur mom hehe no jk Zable
Skype (may PM): Is not mayPM
Wins* (Legacy/New): like 1000 like 80/90
Why do you want to join Rasclarts?: Because I want a competitive clan that is at the same time chill.
What will you bring to Rasclarts?: Spanish Swag

Scout

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
IGN: xEpicZable
Name / Nickname: Ur mom hehe no jk Zable
Skype (may PM): Is not mayPM
Wins* (Legacy/New): like 1000 like 80/90
Why do you want to join Rasclarts?: Because I want a competitive clan that is at the same time chill.
What will you bring to Rasclarts?: Spanish Swag
recommendededed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci