• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Rasclarts [RELOADED]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
IGN: xEpicZable
Name / Nickname: Ur mom hehe no jk Zable
Skype (may PM): Is not mayPM
Wins* (Legacy/New): like 1000 like 80/90
Why do you want to join Rasclarts?: Because I want a competitive clan that is at the same time chill.
What will you bring to Rasclarts?: Spanish Swag
eres accepted

AttackzZ

Platinum
Reaction score
IGN: AttackzZ
Name / Nickname: Jayden
Skype (may PM): you got me ;)
Wins* (Legacy/New): like 0/2 Ik bad xD
Why do you want to join Rasclarts?: because I've this clan is brilliant and I've gotten to know a few members in here like Gamer_Boy_666 , JonnySurvives and Peryglus , they all are pretty chill , cool and extreme pvpers , as well as this I know Pockk , and MaximMine from other clans :D . Also when I last applied I didn't think I was good enough so didn't want to get trial'd yet , but now I think I have what it takes to be in Rasclarts .
What will you bring to Rasclarts?: PvP, teamwork and being nice in general :D

Jdennis

Platinum
Reaction score
IGN: AttackzZ
Name / Nickname: Jayden
Skype (may PM): you got me ;)
Wins* (Legacy/New): like 0/2 Ik bad xD
Why do you want to join Rasclarts?: because I've this clan is brilliant and I've gotten to know a few members in here like Gamer_Boy_666 , JonnySurvives and Peryglus , they all are pretty chill , cool and extreme pvpers , as well as this I know Pockk , and MaximMine from other clans :D . Also when I last applied I didn't think I was good enough so didn't want to get trial'd yet , but now I think I have what it takes to be in Rasclarts .
What will you bring to Rasclarts?: PvP, teamwork and being nice in general :D
How many times you wanna apply here mate?

Panlay

Spectator
Reaction score
IGN: panlay and tropicalcolurs (alt) (I'm a hive player)
Name / Nickname: Panlay
Skype (may PM): Panlaymc_
Wins* (Legacy/New): 300/720 (legacy) 34/104 (new)
Why do you want to join Rasclarts?:I kinda wanna get into mcsg and I think it is a good idea to play with other people in clans. I'm a hive player and I have pretty good stats on there.
What will you bring to Rasclarts?: I will bring Rasclarts a good pvper which is good with rod and bow.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci