• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Rasclarts [RELOADED]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Skill

Platinum
Reaction score
IGN: Skill
Name / Nickname: Walker or Skill
Skype (may PM): skillinq
Wins* (Legacy/New): Legacy like 100, over 1000 on Hive. And new leaderboards around 300.
Why do you want to join Rasclarts?: This seems like a really good EU clan, that did really good in clan wars (US) and have really cool people !!
What will you bring to Rasclarts?: Skill cause that's my name !! And a cool person that likes to pvp!

Elqted

Spectator
Reaction score
IGN: Tqrget
Name / Nickname: Younes
Skype (may PM): Tqrget Mcsg
Wins* (Legacy/New): now: 0 wins resetted before 500
Why do you want to join Rasclarts?: Because i know some people and i have beat some people in this clan on badlion. Ign before: Elqted/ItsComboPvP
What will you bring to Rasclarts?:
I will help the clan and have fun!
IF WE DON'T ALREADY KNOW YOU YOU NEED TO SPEND SOME TIME ON THE TS
FOR A BETTER CHANCE OF BEING ACCEPTED ^_^
Some of you know me
*There is no requirement, however this does not mean we will be accepting inexperienced players

Peryglus

Survivor
Reaction score
IGN: Tqrget
Name / Nickname: Younes
Skype (may PM): Tqrget Mcsg
Wins* (Legacy/New): now: 0 wins resetted before 500
Why do you want to join Rasclarts?: Because i know some people and i have beat some people in this clan on badlion. Ign before: Elqted/ItsComboPvP
What will you bring to Rasclarts?:
I will help the clan and have fun!
IF WE DON'T ALREADY KNOW YOU YOU NEED TO SPEND SOME TIME ON THE TS
FOR A BETTER CHANCE OF BEING ACCEPTED ^_^
Some of you know me
*There is no requirement, however this does not mean we will be accepting inexperienced players
declined
IGN: Skill
Name / Nickname: Walker or Skill
Skype (may PM): skillinq
Wins* (Legacy/New): Legacy like 100, over 1000 on Hive. And new leaderboards around 300.
Why do you want to join Rasclarts?: This seems like a really good EU clan, that did really good in clan wars (US) and have really cool people !!
What will you bring to Rasclarts?: Skill cause that's my name !! And a cool person that likes to pvp!
trial

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci