• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Rasclarts [RELOADED]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Omri

Career
Reaction score
IGN:Obversity
Name / Nickname:Omri/Muchacho
Skype (may PM):Ill Pm Later
Wins* (Legacy/New):Legacy,I want That Great and Didn't Understand The Ncp And The techniques and i was So bad. Legacy:69 Current:224
Why do you want to join Rasclarts?:I Want a decent ACTIVE CLAN that does well.
What will you bring to Rasclarts?: Well, I Think My Team Work Skills. Also I Think I'm A nice person to talk with.Right Now Im on vacation and will return on thursday.

Reaction score
Wins* (Legacy/New):Legacy,I want That Great and Didn't Understand The Ncp And The techniques and i was So bad. Legacy:69 Current:224
What will you bring to Rasclarts?: Well, I Think My Team Work Skills. Also I Think I'm A nice person to talk with.Right Now Im on vacation and will return on thursday.
declined Sry bro

gangzorr69

Survivor
Reaction score
UnRecomanded ... So Inactive... Hight Pvp Skills , But so so so Inactive ... If he will get more active in my opinion he will be a welcomed member .

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci