• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Rasclarts [RELOADED]

Status
Not open for further replies.

MaximMine

Platinum
Reaction score
IGN: maximine
Name / Nickname: maximmmine
Skype (may PM): maxiine
Wins* (Legacy/New): 4/70 darn!
Why do you want to join Rasclarts?: to troll in clan wars and kill our own teammates or burn dia XDD
What will you bring to Rasclarts?: lot of trolls! ( i even made my own troll where i kill someone and say: Haha ! GF ( here it comes ) NOOB!!!! )

:);):(:mad::confused::cool::p:D:eek::oops::rolleyes:o_O ( the one before the one bfore the last smiley is my favourite))

if not accept..... I have your skype...

Raygeki

Spectator
Reaction score
IGN: Raygeki
Name / Nickname: ff
Skype (may PM): PM
Wins* (Legacy/New): 1/3 - 5/11 - SoloSg: 3/5 (this is a Alt Account)
Why do you want to join Rasclarts?: i'm friends with Gaetano Nick and pock
What will you bring to Rasclarts?: Pvp

Reaction score
IGN: Raygeki
Name / Nickname: ff
Skype (may PM): PM
Wins* (Legacy/New): 1/3 - 5/11 - SoloSg: 3/5 (this is a Alt Account)
Why do you want to join Rasclarts?: i'm friends with Gaetano Nick and pock
What will you bring to Rasclarts?: Pvp
TRIAL

MartinZz

Tribute
Reaction score
My name is: Martín
My age is:
My IGN is: Mqrtin
My statistics are: 202/670
(I played CWs with this account)
My Skype name is: themartini10
Why would you want to join Rasclarts: Well I've been wanting to join a bigger clan for a long time actually and I think right now is the perfect time. Also Rasclarts is the best EU clan, in my opinion, to make me a better player. Also I would like to help this clan to stay up in the EU Clan leaderboards as long as possible. Lastly I would like to join Rasclarts to improve my clan war skills.
What will you bring to Rasclarts? I would be Rasclarts constant help in their clanwars.

Peryglus

Survivor
Reaction score
My name is: Martín
My age is:
My IGN is: Mqrtin
My statistics are: 202/670
(I played CWs with this account)
My Skype name is: themartini10
Why would you want to join Rasclarts: Well I've been wanting to join a bigger clan for a long time actually and I think right now is the perfect time. Also Rasclarts is the best EU clan, in my opinion, to make me a better player. Also I would like to help this clan to stay up in the EU Clan leaderboards as long as possible. Lastly I would like to join Rasclarts to improve my clan war skills.
What will you bring to Rasclarts? I would be Rasclarts constant help in their clanwars.
declined

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci