• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

#Ravens (US Clan)

ShadowPower14

Tribute
Reaction score
-=Ravens=- Us Division
Clan Description: We are the Ravens "We destroy all who appose us, and all who stand in our way to victory!" we don't strive to be the best, but we do have high expectations for our members. We are organized and complex, we also want everyone to participate with the clan and be active. We are looking for elite players with high experience of the game. #Ravens "Try, and succeed"
-=Rules=-

• Don't Rage, and Complain.
  • Be respectful to everyone in the clan.
  • No "Vulgar Language" or "Cussing" In moderation
  • NO HACKING
  • Always be fair
  • Don't betray other players in the clan. (Unless in Deathmatch)
  • Follow higher rank's rules such as Leader, Co-leaders, and officers.
  • Do not "Trash Talk" other clans or Random Players.
  • You need skype, and or Teamspeak.
-Applications-
What is your IGN?
What is your age? (Preferably 14 and older; exceptions can be

made)

Donor: (Recommended)
How many wins do you have? wins/total (200+ exceptions can be made)
Do you have skype? (Skype name, Required)
PvP Strengths: (F&S, Sword, and Bow etc.)
PvP Weaknesses: (F&S, Sword, and Bow etc.)
Have you played with anyone in the clan before?
How did you hear about #Ravens?
How active are you? (?/10)
What is your goal, and what rank would you strive for?
Will you leave the clan within a month? (If accepted)
How could you benefit the Clan?
I, (Player name), hereby dedicate my time to the clan and will abide by the rules and standards of the the clan.
-Make sure to answer all questions in complete sentences, correct grammar and spelling, and correct punctuation.

Clan Battles:
#Ravens Vs. #TheStruggledV2
[W] 3-2
#Ravens Vs. #Renegade
[L] 1-5 *Got Wrecked

-MEET THE CLAN- (16/25)

Leader:
Shadowpower14

Co-Leader
mediapeople

Head-Officer:
georgelopez913

Officers:
EliteCyphrix
OHC117
Friday_Stiches

Beserkers:

velosios
Rexzorz
Flqwless

Pending...

Elites:

littledills
KingUniPardes101

Pending...
Pending...

Members:

xCrzyGamer
DeadlyDessert

Pending...
Pending...

Grunts:

badboylykke
NickSwag13
TheTenis0

Pending...

Cheerleaders: (Supporters of the clan)
Zandirian

Last edited:

badboylykke

Spectator
Reaction score
What is your IGN: badboylykke
What is your age? im 14 right now. but i will have my 15 year old birthday on the 2. july
How many wins do you have? i have 10. i give all my wins to one of my friends. because he is not good at the hunger games. so i give them to him so he dont get bullied. he tried it before on a server where he had bad points and then people bullied him
Do you have skype? badboylykke1
PvP Strengths: im good with a sword and a bow
PvP Weaknesses: if there is a team of 3 or more that attacks me and im alone
Have you played with anyone in the clan before? i played with the leader
How did you hear about #Ravens? I talk to the leader of this clan shadowpower14 on skype. and then i told me about hes clan
How active are you? im a 10
What is your goal, and what rank would you strive for? im going after i could solid rank. up in the high numbers
Will you leave the clan within a month? nope i will never leave this clan if i get acceptet
How could you benefit the Clan? Im good at pvp. and im very friendly.

Fridays_Stiches

Tribute
Reaction score
What is your IGN? My in game name is Fridays_Stiches
What is your age? (Preferably 14 and older; exceptions can be made) I am 14 years of age.
How many wins do you have? wins/total (200+ exceptions can be made) I have 113/613
Do you have skype? (Skype name, Required) Yes I have skype, my skype name is fishface201
PvP Strengths: (F&S, Sword, and Bow etc.) My strengths are archery, F&S, and sword fights.
PvP Weaknesses: (F&S, Sword, and Bow etc.) My weaknesses are, knowing when to run and knowing how many armor bars my enemy has.
Have you played with anyone in the clan before? Yes I have played with Shadowpower14 and georgelopez913 and EliteCyphrix
How did you hear about #Ravens? I saw the link to the clan page on shadowpower14's skype bio.
How active are you? (?/10) 8/10
What is your goal, and what rank would you strive for? In the long run I would want to be as high up in the ranks as possible but just making it into the clan is enough for me!
Will you leave the clan within a month? (If accepted) No. It is a plain and simple no.
How could you benefit the Clan? I can help you win clan battles and I can help teach the less skilled players all that I know.
-Make sure to answer all questions in complete sentences, correct grammar and spelling, and correct punctuation.

Somers

Experienced
Reaction score
Nik, you need to change one thing about this clan that will make it more appealing and much better in general. dont make member ranks based off of wins, base it off skill. but in another topic good luck!

littledills

Platinum
Reaction score
What is your IGN?littledills
What is your age?I am 14
How many wins do you have? I have 165/2700
Do you have skype? littledills
PvP Strengths: Sword, fishing rod, flint and steel
PvP Weaknesses: bow
Have you played with anyone in the clan before? yes, shadow :D
How did you hear about #Ravens? from shadow's skype
How active are you? (8/10)
What is your goal, and what rank would you strive for? I would strive for elite, my goal is 200 in a week
Will you leave the clan within a month? (If accepted) no
How could you benefit the Clan? I am good in teams, and I'm very competitive so I try my hardest not to lose

NickSwag13

Diamond
Reaction score
IGN: NickSwag13
Wins on MCSG: 43
Games played on MCSG: 981
Why you want to join: Im looking everywhere for a clan and I would be very grateful to be in one. I am better than my stats, because when I started I was a noob. Anyways I am on everyday and I can Skype whenever :)
Strength: fns and bow
Weakness: rod (but working on)
Donor: Diamond

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci