• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Razz's 24th Birthday!!

Nephilim

Mockingjay
Reaction score

(credit to Hxdrah !)

For those of you that don’t know yet, today, the 22nd of April, marks the 24th birthday of [B][COLOR=#b30000]Razzledgirl[/COLOR][/B]! As an appreciation and a thank you for everything that she has done for the MCGamer community and her staff, we have created this thread for her as a small present. Make sure to show her your appreciation as well foremost, wish her the best birthday that she could imagine! :D

My personal note:

Razz, you are an amazing staff member and person. Back when I was still a nab mod during my first months of being here, I remember going onto a magical place of skin competitions, adoption centers and free 24/7 spam, called Creative. I could almost always expect to see you there, taking care of everything that had to be done and generally being helpful to anyone who needed you. Shortly after, I was determined to help out more on Creative so I scheduled a time with you for Creative training and oh boy… I will never forget those and everything that was going on during one. From restoring half blown up plots and reverting griefed plots to probably the best and most legendary part of the training, taking care of the inappropriate ones. I have experienced such a great time with you, especially since the last few months when I got to know you better. Even though Creative is still down and being worked on, I still see how much you do and care for this place and that is something that I would like to make everyone aware of. Whenever I, or anyone for that matter, had some personal issues or needed someone to talk to, I knew that I could count on you. And so do many others as well! (hint FlaqeL | Nick , hayhayheartsyou ) You are an incredibly nice and caring person, you always know how to talk to people in a professional and caring way and we can always count on you when we need your help. And that’s another reason why I created this thread and that’s to bring this message across to everyone. They might not see you online as often, however I, and I’m sure I’m not alone, see how much you do for MCGamer, even when most of it happens behind the scenes. Nonetheless, enough talking for now and I hope you have an amazing day! :)

---

Sam,

You have always been there for me, especially in the most recent times. You have always been able to help me through the thick and thin, and you are able to help steer me in the right direction. I would like to say thank you for everything you do. You ran creative, which attracted hundreds (probably more) of people every day, almost completely by yourself, and that I admire. I saw here, that you care a ton about the community, and that is probably one of my favorite traits about you. But besides the more professional side of things, there is the highly personal part as well. You have made me feel wanted, appreciated, and most of all, cared about. There has been times where I did not know what to do or where to start, but I knew exactly who to talk to. It has always been you for highly personal things, and I would like to thank you for putting up with the rants and the complaints. I would also like to thank you for the laughs, the smiles, and the trust that I have gotten from you. You take everything to a whole new level. You do not have to be there as a friend, but you are, and you develop your whole schedule around helping others. From that point alone, I can easily say that you are probably one of the most selfless people that I know, and I would never trade you for another friend. Thank you for everything you do, Razz.

-Joey

Sam,
Once I became a moderator, I was always drawn to creative do the interaction it had. With you running it and working so hard to make sure it was always running the best it could, it was a joy to be a part of and to moderate. Besides creative, I would like to thank you for everything you've done. A week or two ago when we were talking, you said some pretty kind-hearted and inspiring things which I will never forget. You are not only here for me, but are here for the entire staff team and community. You work endlessly to provide a quintessential and fun environment for children and teenagers. We all appreciate your work and appreciate your constant support, devotion, and love for us and the server.

Thank you,
Scott

Sam,
To start, we haven't talked since I was rehired but we used to talk occasionally when creative was still up. I remember clearing plots in creative and even my creative training, as long ago as it was. I never really got the chance to get to know you, but you seem like a really, really, really cool person and I do hope to get to know you a bit more in the future. Anyways, happy birthday! I really hope you have a nice day and that you enjoy it, no matter how you celebrate it. Enjoy your game ;).

-Braden/Hxdrah

Some memorable screenshots

Throwback to casual Creative moderation:

Having no idea whether this would blow up or not, so I always bothered you about the smallest redstone contraptions, to make sure it wasn’t a lag machine:

She’s even a boss at SG!

GIVE HER COMPLIMENTS GUYS!! She loves them. ;)

Staff, feel free to edit your personal message / screenshot(s) in below! :)

Freshly - Hey Raz! Hope you're enjoying your birthday, I just remember when I first got moderator and I asked for a creative training and it was like 10 AM & you were so so so tired, and we had to postpone the training, it was so awkward, but hilarious. Every time you're around everyone has a laugh!

Vanicle/Vanessa - Sam! I will always remember the day that we stayed up for hours and hours clearing plots on creative just talking and listening to music. You're honestly one of the most caring people that I know. I love how you genuinely care about each and every one of us and you want to make sure that our voices are heard. You're honest, hard-working, and so dedicated to your position here but not only that, to us as a community. If you're ever feeling down about yourself, remember that you're a piece of us that can never be replaced. I hope you have the best birthday ever and you're actually taking time off to yourself. Also, I hope you actually went to the doctor for those headaches you've been getting! Go get yourself some clothes and makeup girl. Love you <3

Jimmer- Hey Sam, hope you have a great day, and thank you for everything you do around here and for what you do for the Senior Staff. Not a lot of people get to directly work with you for long periods of time, but I have experienced this. It is truly a pleasure to be spending a good portion of my long time here at MCGamer with you. I appreciate you to the utmost, and hope to continue working with you in the future. Best of luck to you in the coming months, and have a great day!

YourAverageTiger - Hey! I hope your having a nice day! I never really spoke to you, but FlaqeL | Nick told me you are an amazing person! I hope to get to know you more!

GoldenChampion - Hey Raz! I hope you have a great day. You are an amazing person and an amazing admin here at MCGamer. Your work here has really showed and has improved the experience for all greatly, and we all appreciate it. This day comes once a year and I hope that this one day sticks out from the rest! Have a great one and continue to do amazing things! :)

Last edited by a moderator:

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci