• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Razz's 24th Birthday!!

N

Nikola

Razzledgirl Remember when me and Nephilim talked? It was a pleasure talking to you. Such a inspirational girl.. You're intelligent, friendly, easy to talk to, mature, can't describe in words how awesome you are.. Have the best birthday you can ever have because you deserve it! One big heart from me <33

undercoverhail

Diamond
Reaction score
Dear Razzledgirl
I wasn't on the forums yesterday but I just want to say a massive happy birthday to you even though I already told you :) You are one of the main reasons I haven't fallen apart at the seems and its a great feeling to know that someone as kind and as wise as you will always be there for me and others. You're an all around great person and I hope you had the best birthday you could ask for.
Lots of love, Hailey <3

Razzledgirl

Career
Reaction score
First off, I am sorry I am quite late, but thank you everyone for your birthday wishes. I have to say this was probably the best birthday I have ever had simply because of the kind words.

Even though Nephilim said otherwise, I HATE COMPLIMENTS!!!
Because I don't believe them. I'm sure many here feel the same, and I want you to know, let them in sometimes. These people love you, let yourself feel it. The power of vulnerability knows no bounds and without it, you will not find happiness. You numb yourself from it, and with that you numb yourself from feeling everything else as well.

I am glad I did, because you all made me the happiest person alive on my birthday, and to this day. I truly appreciate each and every message I received. I want you all to know that.

I also want all of you to know, if you ever need a friend, or someone to lean on I am here, and would love to talk with you! SINCERELY!

Thank you!

(and yes I did see your message Whaffle !)

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci