• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Rebellion's District [Completed]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sanders

Team Helix
Reaction score
Screenshots Updated! (ofcourse only for the underground section, because nothing changed on the surface)
We're on 85%! And I can tell that we are coming close to a Download Link! Before I complete the map I will release a Pre-release for people to check the map out. The full-release will come ones I have placed all of the chests and found (most of) the bugs and mistakes in the map.

Cya!

nomad01

Spectator
Reaction score
I'm wondering what the radius is because having an above ground and below ground practically makes two maps. The quality of the map is outstanding and I really can't wait for a download to have a look around!

Sanders

Team Helix
Reaction score
I'm wondering what the radius is because having an above ground and below ground practically makes two maps. The quality of the map is outstanding and I really can't wait for a download to have a look around!
Thanks, I created this map with this idea: having two separate map sections connected via tunnel and holes to create an interesting and unique map to play on. So if we are talking about radius, then 200 may not be correct.
This map is going to be AMAZING!
Amazing map!
Thanks to both of you guys!

Sanders

Team Helix
Reaction score
Hey all!
just a quick update for you all, We're at 90%!
This means that next is... yea you guessed it!
A Download Link!!!
I ones again updated the map of the underground,
and you can see that there is only one chamber left.
This means that next update will be with a map download.

Cya!

TheGemProject

Career
Reaction score
Hey all!
just a quick update for you all, We're at 90%!
This means that next is... yea you guessed it!
A Download Link!!!
I ones again updated the map of the underground,
and you can see that there is only one chamber left.
This means that next update will be with a map download.

Cya!
Excited!

xCutieKatx

Platinum
Reaction score
This is an amazing map! The buildings look very detailed and the water and spawn looks pretty amazing. The only thing I worry about is about the people that have pretty bad computers. Will this map lag for them? Might want to test that theory. Other wise this map looks amazing and looks like it would be one of my favorite maps to play!

A

AlphaAussie

Amazing :eek:!!!!
I hope they replace some of the new crappy maps with this one

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member