• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Rebellion's District [Completed]

Status
Not open for further replies.
A

AlphaAussie

No turbulence is definitely not but some of the ones like hub games and atlantis aren't that great either .-.

xCutieKatx

Platinum
Reaction score
No turbulence is definitely not but some of the ones like hub games and atlantis aren't that great either .-.
Hub games is really fun! :D I think of all the maps that Atlantis is a little unfair. I love Hub Games and Excavation Zero!

Sanders

Team Helix
Reaction score
Hey all!
The "Pre-Release" Download is up as of right now!
Feel free to have a look around! Keep in mind that the map isn't finished yet. There are stil bugs in the map, and some areas are not finished.

If you find a bug: be specific, and give the coords ( Y too please ;) ) So that I can fix the problem fast.

Enjoy!

Enlighten

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
I think the map needs a bit more block variation. Other than that, the map looks good!

Sanders

Team Helix
Reaction score
I think the map needs a bit more block variation. Other than that, the map looks good!
I appreciate your comment, but I disagree. I feel like even more detail would make it look not as nice as it does now.

Chests have been placed. I am now moving them around and testing what works best.
After this, some bugfixing and DONE!
Next update will be in the "Finished maps" thread. Including a full download.

Cya!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci