• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Rebellion's District [Completed]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ninetailefox92

District 13
Reaction score
I think the building style of this looks great, looking forward for this one :3

Sanders

Team Helix
Reaction score
I think the building style of this looks great, looking forward for this one :3
cool comment, tomorrow I will have some new screenshots everyone!
Atm I'm working on a neighborhood and a school. (all on the surface)

ImJoey

Survivor
Reaction score
Looks great! But if the theme is District 13, shouldn't you change the name to something that fits the theme of the map as District 13 is like an underground area. Or you could add some underground features? I don't know but Good Luck!

Sanders

Team Helix
Reaction score
Looks great! But if the theme is District 13, shouldn't you change the name to something that fits the theme of the map as District 13 is like an underground area. Or you could add some underground features? I don't know but Good Luck!
Its above and underground

Reaction score
Firstly. District 13. is not underground. that was only after the great war of panem. that they fled underground. district 13 was like all the other districts xD, the only thing I can see wrong is that I believed that district 13 was actually like district 12 from the movie. a forest kind of map... then again after the great war of panem it was destroyed and turned into a wasteland so I understand if that is the concept.
#I Read The Series 3 Times :3

BetaPuffle

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Firstly. District 13. is not underground. that was only after the great war of panem. that they fled underground. district 13 was like all the other districts xD, the only thing I can see wrong is that I believed that district 13 was actually like district 12 from the movie. a forest kind of map... then again after the great war of panem it was destroyed and turned into a wasteland so I understand if that is the concept.
#I Read The Series 3 Times :3
District 13 still has training facility's above ground but the underground was steel and titanium with some rooms with windows to the surface but mostly quite far down but to this guy I recommend the lock down vault with supplies I read the series 5 times xD

NyanCaatt

District 13
Reaction score
Suggestion: Put it underground. Make the top look bombed. Thankyou. Goodnight.

Sanders

Team Helix
Reaction score
Suggestion: Put it underground. Make the top look bombed. Thankyou. Goodnight.
euhm oke? don't get what you mean there but have you read the whole thread?
anyway, what do you people think of building an neighbourhood out of these type of houses?
Ofcourse with more detail:

I'm not sure about it since it kinda steals sg2's Idea of a neighbourhood but tell me what you think of it.
If you have an Idea about a house tell me!

Vinz7

Survivor
Reaction score
This is an epic map! Do you build it alone?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci