• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Rebellion's District [Completed]

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheMangoTiger

Platinum
Reaction score
I t looks awesome :):eek: i really like the idea of building some other districts or the capitol afterwards too! Also, I like the house idea too, maybe don't put as many as sg2 has, and also you could have some house that have been partly destroyed, like from the bombs and stuff

Just some ideas though, keep it up it looks awesome! Can't believe you built it on your own :O:O

Sanders

Team Helix
Reaction score
I t looks awesome :):eek: i really like the idea of building some other districts or the capitol afterwards too! Also, I like the house idea too, maybe don't put as many as sg2 has, and also you could have some house that have been partly destroyed, like from the bombs and stuff

Just some ideas though, keep it up it looks awesome! Can't believe you built it on your own :O:O
Awesome. The only word that can describe it. :eek:
Well thanks for the Good comments!
I like the destroyed-house idea and thanks
I Think that if The community didn't helped me with problems so far, It wouldn't have been the same map as it is now.

KattiiMia

Platinum
Reaction score
Well thanks for the Good comments!
I like the destroyed-house idea and thanks
I Think that if The community didn't helped me with problems so far, It wouldn't have been the same map as it is now.
When I was building a map with the assistance of some mods, it was so difficult because we hadn't got many people to look at it from their own opinions. Gl and keep building :3

lakerfuffle

Career
Reaction score
euhm oke? don't get what you mean there but have you read the whole thread?
anyway, what do you people think of building an neighbourhood out of these type of houses?
Ofcourse with more detail:

I'm not sure about it since it kinda steals sg2's Idea of a neighbourhood but tell me what you think of it.
If you have an Idea about a house tell me!
There's literally a map called neighborhood, so I don't think you're stealing sg2's ideas with that.

Sanders

Team Helix
Reaction score

Vaangel

District 13
Reaction score
I can see alot of potential in this map, and I am looking forward to see the outcome of it! The cornucopia is looking very interesting and unique.

Saber

Survivor
Reaction score
Looks really good. Can't wait to see the final result. Try adding some colour though :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci