• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Regarding map voting and repeated maps.

eshancowee

District 13
Reaction score
That "IS" the ban panel as well. Do you see the grayed out buttons? People can also report players via the leaderboards as well. I am giving way to much secrets, more to come once it's release.
Ooooh

MysteriousWays

Experienced
Reaction score
That "IS" the ban panel as well. Do you see the grayed out buttons? People can also report players via the leaderboards as well. I am giving way to much secrets, more to come once it's released.
One flaw, wouldn't some jealous haters be able to just spam the button which reports them? Like if you are number one and a lot of people dislike you?

ChadTheDJ

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Actually that is the staff view (because I was logged into the forums), the public can report players but they need to submit proof via youtube or imgur with the claim like how we do this with the forums.

MysteriousWays

Experienced
Reaction score
Actually that is the staff view (because I was logged into the forums), the public can report players but they need to submit proof via youtube or imgur with the claim like how we do this with the forums.
Ah, Thanks for explaining it further

eshancowee

District 13
Reaction score
Nice

static_nightmare

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
New voting system, new leaderboards... wow, i keep telling myself that i play to much minecraft and i needa quit sometime, and this isn't helping :mad:!!!

Jk guys, new updates seem awesome. Can't wait to move into an actual house and have proper internet all the time to play MCSG ;)

darkai202

Mockingjay
Reaction score
I haven't been here from the start, but I've seen MCSG go through so much, I remember the good old days.

But new days are so much cooler, glad your MCSG dream is almost fulfilled, Chad.

subtato

District 13
Reaction score
I haven't been here from the start, but I've seen MCSG go through so much, I remember the good old days.

But new days are so much cooler, glad your MCSG dream is almost fulfilled, Chad.
This may or may not be influenced by my "lets just do it" attitude with new features xD

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci