• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Guide Regarding the /report command

duckluv321

District 13
Reaction score
So we still have to be appropriate and not say what they have but as much detail as we can?
In the case of an innapropriate skin, you can just list what it is, so if it shows nudity, list that in the description, etc. :)

You don't have to list exactly what's 'nude' about it, or anything :p

Penalty for abusing the command?
There is a punishment for spamming/abusing the ticket section on creative, so I assume there will be one here :)

I'm not sure if it will be anything specific, but should it in the sense that someone abuses a player through the report command, we would likely follow the normal punishment for abuse, and if they were to spam, the punishment for spam, etc.

Such information. Many wow. Much liek ;)
Its great that you cleared that up for all of us. I now know everything about this command and can feel confident when using it.
Typical duckluv321 thread. #quality
Thanks for the guide :)
Thank you<3

Mitch

Platinum
Reaction score
Nice thread duck! Will definetely help those that don't understand how to use the command appropriately. May I ask how do we catch the user hacking if they are disguised ( due to /stats [ tab ] not working anymore, and the new silent join feature.

duckluv321

District 13
Reaction score
Nice thread duck! Will definetely help those that don't understand how to use the command appropriately. May I ask how do we catch the user hacking if they are disguised ( due to /stats [ tab ] not working anymore, and the new silent join feature.
If you report them to a moderator, the moderator can show a Sr. Moderator, and we can look into who the player actually was :)

Mitch

Platinum
Reaction score
If you report them to a moderator, the moderator can show a Sr. Moderator, and we can look into who the player actually was :)
Ah, thank you for informing me Shey! I knew that moderators could /l and see the disguise name but have [ real name ] so they could do it that way, but I figured that wouldn't work since the moderator wouldn't be in the game.

jefeperro

Diamond
Reaction score
does /report actually do anything? I mean its been implemented for some time now. I've reported well over 100 people, and see more people hacking than in the history of mcsg... what gives.

Braden

District 13
Reaction score
does /report actually do anything? I mean its been implemented for some time now. I've reported well over 100 people, and see more people hacking than in the history of mcsg... what gives.
/report definitely works. 417 bans have been issued in the past 24 hours, but with the increasing amount of players joining the servers for the first time, the amount of people that hack will also go up. We are working our hardest to rid the hackers, though! c:

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci