• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Regarding the Super Bowl

WookiePack101

Experienced
Reaction score
Let's talk. Are you satisfied with the results of this year's Super Bowl?

I personally am pissed. Between the Patriots (who have cheated numerous times) winning, the horrible half time show choice Katy Perry doing a terrible job, the fight in the end and the pitiful commercials (didn't laugh once), I can confidently say this was the worst one yet.

Scott

District 13
Reaction score
I am going to have to agree with you on most the points. The patriots won, but that doesn't bother me. What bothers me is that they've cheated multiple times in the past. On the other hand, I personally thought that the Katy Perry performance wasn't too bad, but I would have liked to see more recent hits from different artists. For example, Ariana Grande. Furthermore, I believe the fight was the best part. It's the only thing that got me on the edge of my seat. Finally, I'd agree with the commercials. At the beginning, there were a couple decent ones but other than that not too good. I hope next year is better :(

WookiePack101

Experienced
Reaction score
I am going to have to agree with you on most the points. The patriots won, but that doesn't bother me. What bothers me is that they've cheated multiple times in the past. On the other hand, I personally thought that the Katy Perry performance wasn't too bad, but I would have liked to see more recent hits from different artists. For example, Ariana Grande. Furthermore, I believe the fight was the best part. It's the only thing that got me on the edge of my seat. Finally, I'd agree with the commercials. At the beginning, there were a couple decent ones but other than that not too good. I hope next year is better :(
My problem isn't the Patriots won; my problem is cheaters won and nobody with authority cares. And Perry did bad. Her singing is horrible, she had to sing without auto tune, so she covered her voice up with flashy props. imo she's only famous because her fake Two Inappropriate body parts on a female are big and she isn't afraid of showing them off, bare.

Evermore

Career
Reaction score
imo she's only famous because her fake Two Inappropriate body parts on a female are big and she isn't afraid of showing them off, bare.
That's literally what all haters of female artists say as a pathetic excuse for their success.

MCGamerzism

Platinum
Reaction score
Katy Perry isn't the best singer, but she can sing.
She is very artistic as well, so make sure you don't judge the artist if you don't know there music.

Electrix

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
I have no biases towards the Patriots, the Seahawks, or Katy Perry, and I really don't see what was wrong with this bowl. Sure, the commercials weren't as good, but big deal.

I think they all get more hate then they deserve.

One thing though: You kind of made such a big opinion about this game that people are just defending their opinions.

Ceroria

Mockingjay
Reaction score
I'm happy. Being a 49ers fan, I was ecstatic to see the Seahawks lose. This is also the first time in my life I've actually rooted for the winning team in the Super Bowl, so after seven years of disappointment I'm happy :]

Although the commercials were very disappointing.

Giggity69Goo

Mockingjay
Reaction score
ARE YOU ON DRUGS???? KATY PERRY'S PERFORMANCE WAS AMAZING!!!!! DID YOU SEE THAT FREAKIN LION!!!???!!! HOLY CRAPJFIPFWOJF

Edit: Personally, being a Giants fan, I didn't really care who would win. But I would've liked to see the Seahawks make a better decision. But I congratulate the Patriots on the big W

For example, Ariana Grande.
this guy knows what's up

Sim_Man

District 13
Reaction score
I didn't really care who won, besides the stupidest call on throwing the ball 2nd and goal when you have marshawn lynch who is the best rb in the league I'd say. Then the Katy Perry half time show I found funny, did you see what she rode in on xD And then the sharks during California Girls hahaha. My Favorite part was one of my friends that go to my school won the dorito commercials and he was live. (He was the little kid in when pigs fly) I think this super bowl was ok but not the greatest

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci