• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Regen hacks vs. NCP

Otto

Diamond
Reaction score
I didn't know that a regen hack existed...It all makes sense now.

You must be pretty smart to be able to make a regen hack... I hate that person so much...

I_love_desk

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
I didn't know that a regen hack existed...It all makes sense now.

You must be pretty smart to be able to make a regen hack... I hate that person so much...
Ya.. Definitely the most annoying hack around. At least you can actually kill people that have forcefield etc. And just so you know, the best way to tell whether someone is doing it is set them on fire. If the fire disappears strangely quickly and makes tons of noise in the space of about 1 second they are probably regen hacking. Hopefully, that advice won't be needed soon anyway :)

Ceroria

Mockingjay
Reaction score
No cheat detects falsities all the time. Sixzo's feed in chat is mostly full of NoCheat Plus thinking it's detecting something when it's really not. Happens all the time. It's why you get rubber banded even with 1.6 sprint because NCP thinks you are using BSM, which you are most certainly not.

Plg21

District 13
Reaction score
Sixzo handled that really well. He deserves the respect he gets.

Otto

Diamond
Reaction score
No cheat detects falsities all the time. Sixzo's feed in chat is mostly full of NoCheat Plus thinking it's detecting something when it's really not. Happens all the time. It's why you get rubber banded even with 1.6 sprint because NCP thinks you are using BSM, which you are most certainly not.
Yes but in his chat in the video the person was really using regen hacks, it was clear.

KYSKILLZ

Experienced
Reaction score
I was just about to write literally this thread xDDDD Yet you can do it with all hacks,NCP registers anything against bucket MC meaning all hacks could be kick able. They've already done it for BSM so why not hacks..

KYSKILLZ

Experienced
Reaction score
Yet this is due to NCP still being for 1.6,1.7 sprint is detected as BSM

Ceroria

Mockingjay
Reaction score
Yes but in his chat in the video the person was really using regen hacks, it was clear.
Oh well I'm sure that one guy was, but not all of them in that feed.

I_love_desk

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Oh well I'm sure that one guy was, but not all of them in that feed.
I just watched the video and, bar about 2 messages, every one of them is about the hacker. Only the hacker got regen hack (failed fastheal) messsages and people like GamerChappy who made a draft of the script made sure that other variables such as golden apples would not make the player be kicked. Basically when nocheat thinks someone is regen hacking, they are definitely regen hacking. So making it kickable would not cause any problems with nocheat picking up any false evidence.

Ceroria

Mockingjay
Reaction score
Ok.
I just watched the video and, bar about 2 messages, every one of them is about the hacker. Only the hacker got regen hack (failed fastheal) messsages and people like GamerChappy who made a draft of the script made sure that other variables such as golden apples would not make the player be kicked. Basically when nocheat thinks someone is regen hacking, they are definitely regen hacking. So making it kickable would not cause any problems with nocheat picking up any false evidence.
I didn't watch that video thoroughly, but in his other videos, it was suggesting every single player was hacking. Nocheat is not perfect, and I was merely saying that most of the time, not all players in chat are hacking. However, with this particular dude, he was obviously hacking and I'm not saying he wasn't. If you want to continue this, feel free to PM me :)

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci