• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

#Reign [EU Elite] SG Clan!

Wolfffffffff

Spectator
Reaction score
Age(12+): 13 nearly 14
UserName: _WolfPvP
Where are you from: Wales
Do you speak good english: Very
Skypename: Spax, you have me
Do you own a working microphone: Indeed
Do you have donator If yes, Which: No
How many current wins do you have: 84
How many current games have you played: 514
What clans have you previously been in: Sline army, nitride, legends, forgotten, many old legendary disbanded clans (Over 1 or 2 years)
What are you pvp weaknesses: Bowspam, teams of 5+
What are your pvp Strengths: Teams of 4 or below, flint and steel ( helped invent many of the tactics to this day), Ping, stupidly good combos and rod.
How good is your teamwork: Good, since the amount of clans I've been in.
Have you ever played with the clan before? Yesssss, spaxy waxy.
Why do you want to join #Reign:
Well, I started out this account wanting to show how good I can be, my stats show that I am above average, but aside from the tactics and what not, I'm a great person, I would like to meet new people here and have a fun time, I want some people to play with and to talk to, I also think you guys are great guys PvP and personality wise. I would also like to join because I want to prove to many people that I am mature, well spoken and tolerant. I can prove stats is not all that meets the eye, I will dedicate my time to the clan, being on the teamspeak and skype chat (being the only clan I want to be in any ways) and will be there for clan wars and scrims or inters. I can make this clan progress and become unbeatable in all ways and meet some great pvpers. I play a lot on MCSG a lot as I recently just came back into MineCraft. I will take time out of my day to help this clan, I have a lot of time dew to the summer and I'm willing to spend that on this clan for the next few weeks and MCSG, thus, more time I will donate I would also like to just be there in general, to play, or do whatever someone wants. I always am dedicated to whatever I start, I won't stop, I will keep up the clan's reputation of good members and staff. If I am needed to record or I'm poked on teamspeak, I'll help. :D

Reaction score
Age(12+): 13 nearly 14
UserName: _WolfPvP
Where are you from: Wales
Do you speak good english: Very
Skypename: Spax, you have me
Do you own a working microphone: Indeed
Do you have donator If yes, Which: No
How many current wins do you have: 84
How many current games have you played: 514
What clans have you previously been in: Sline army, nitride, legends, forgotten, many old legendary disbanded clans (Over 1 or 2 years)
What are you pvp weaknesses: Bowspam, teams of 5+
What are your pvp Strengths: Teams of 4 or below, flint and steel ( helped invent many of the tactics to this day), Ping, stupidly good combos and rod.
How good is your teamwork: Good, since the amount of clans I've been in.
Have you ever played with the clan before? Yesssss, spaxy waxy.
Why do you want to join #Reign:
Well, I started out this account wanting to show how good I can be, my stats show that I am above average, but aside from the tactics and what not, I'm a great person, I would like to meet new people here and have a fun time, I want some people to play with and to talk to, I also think you guys are great guys PvP and personality wise. I would also like to join because I want to prove to many people that I am mature, well spoken and tolerant. I can prove stats is not all that meets the eye, I will dedicate my time to the clan, being on the teamspeak and skype chat (being the only clan I want to be in any ways) and will be there for clan wars and scrims or inters. I can make this clan progress and become unbeatable in all ways and meet some great pvpers. I play a lot on MCSG a lot as I recently just came back into MineCraft. I will take time out of my day to help this clan, I have a lot of time dew to the summer and I'm willing to spend that on this clan for the next few weeks and MCSG, thus, more time I will donate I would also like to just be there in general, to play, or do whatever someone wants. I always am dedicated to whatever I start, I won't stop, I will keep up the clan's reputation of good members and staff. If I am needed to record or I'm poked on teamspeak, I'll help. :D
Congratulations _WolfPvP, you have been Accepted rank: Member.

DaJammyBee

Spectator
Reaction score
Age(12+): 12
UserName: DaJammyBee / Javb2002
Where are you from: England
Do you speak good english: Yesh
Skypename: You Have It
Do you own a working microphone: Yes
Do you have donator If yes, Which: No but you said you would get me iron / gold <3
How many current wins do you have: 9 i think but i used to have over 100 before i got a stat reset. I have also been told i am a very good Pvp-er.
How many current games have you played: 130 ish
What clans have you previously been in: Reign, Aquatic, Aquatic Reborn and some of your other clans aswell as some clans i and my friends made and a clan owned by PandaDoes_PvP
What are you pvp weaknesses: TheSpaxHD
What are your pvp Strengths: Flamedvenom
How good is your teamwork: Very good with TheSpaxHD and quite good with some others. I try my best to listen and obey orders that are given to me.
Have you ever played with the clan before? Yes, i have played with most of the clan as i was in it quite recently.
Why do you want to join #Reign: Because i feel i can impact the clan by helping us win cws etc.

Vietnow

Experienced
Reaction score
Please put up or 5-0[2-2] dq vs. Radiation up, we've got multiple screenshots for the 5-0 evidence and you have to put the loss up
DracoHD

Karivar

Diamond
Reaction score
Bey bye Reing. Now Hive going to get big problems with ur clan.

Se ya forever i wilk never msg u again.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci