• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

#Relentless | US & CA Clan |

I_pwn_noobs_57

Survivor
Reaction score

IGN: I_pwn_noobs_57
Name: Xavier
Donor?: Gold
Skype name: noobiedragon
Wins/Games Played:7/200 but ask RoxasTK, and ATOMICSHIELD I am friends with both of them.
Will you be active?: Of course
Do you have a mic: Yes
PvP Strengths: I am a god with the bow just saying on Nebula I killed a team of 2 close range with a bow.
PvP Weaknesses: I have lag.
Why do you want to be in #Relentless: I know a couple of members in the clan and aren't you a moderator for nebula?
Why should we accept you in #Relentless: I am fun to play with and a good pvper. I have lots of experience with clans to.

TheOnlyChanse

Diamond
Reaction score
On behalf of Renegade we challenge you to a clan battle. If you accept add my skype "itbechance" if you decline simply respond witb a "no".

IntensityPlayz

Survivor
Reaction score
ign: Main account:IntensityPlayz (My account that i care about my ratio on) Alt momad11 this account is for clanbattles fun and practice
Name:Call me momad its a irl nickname
Donor:None but i plan on getting Platinum
Skype name:momadgames
wins/games played:The account i care about is IntensityPlayz and i have 13/47
Will you be active? I play for about 5 - 7 hours a day but i might miss like 1 day or 2 a week with only like 3 hours or 2
Do you have a mic:Yes its not the best but im getting a Blue Snowball soon!
PvP strengths:Bow,sword
PvP Weaknesses:Sometimes i get cocky and i go in but not often and i also get minor lag spikes on maps like avarica But im getting my new computer soon.
Why do you wanna be in #Relentless:Beacause i belive it will be a GREAT clan like vanguard or rivals so i would like to try to get in early to meet you guys and also get better !
Why should we accept you into #Relentless: because i belive i exceed all the requirements i belive, ill be a good clanmate and even more importanly and good friend :D <3 -IntensityPlayz

IntensityPlayz

Survivor
Reaction score
Also i forgot to mention im 13 years old and mature if needed but if your joking i will joke also :p

bruins194

Survivor
Reaction score
ign: Main account:IntensityPlayz (My account that i care about my ratio on) Alt momad11 this account is for clanbattles fun and practice
Name:Call me momad its a irl nickname
Donor:None but i plan on getting Platinum
Skype name:momadgames
wins/games played:The account i care about is IntensityPlayz and i have 13/47
Will you be active? I play for about 5 - 7 hours a day but i might miss like 1 day or 2 a week with only like 3 hours or 2
Do you have a mic:Yes its not the best but im getting a Blue Snowball soon!
PvP strengths:Bow,sword
PvP Weaknesses:Sometimes i get cocky and i go in but not often and i also get minor lag spikes on maps like avarica But im getting my new computer soon.
Why do you wanna be in #Relentless:Beacause i belive it will be a GREAT clan like vanguard or rivals so i would like to try to get in early to meet you guys and also get better !
Why should we accept you into #Relentless: because i belive i exceed all the requirements i belive, ill be a good clanmate and even more importanly and good friend :D <3 -IntensityPlayz
Accepted as Member

Misphire

Tribute
Reaction score
IGN: Cogu10MC
Name: Christian
Donor?: No
Skype name: Cogu10
Wins/Games Played: 51/809
Will you be active?: Yes, everyday if possible.
PvP Strengths: Flint and Steel and Sword.
PvP Weaknesses: Bow and the Fishing Rod (I am still Improving)
Why do you want to be in #Relentless: I want to be in #Relentless so I can improve my PvP and be in a Clan to know more about my peers.
Why should we accept you in #Relentless: I think I should be accepted in #Relentless because I am good at PvP, most of my Minecraft Idols are Youtubers such as ToxicWasteii, Huahwi, etc. and because I am here almost every day, I will be available for all/most clan battles. I have very excellent ping (lowest about 17) which could help me with getting the advantage in battles. I get at least 100 fps in every map, which should help me concentrate on my game. I have a Razer Naga 2012 so its easy to place my FNS and other items in my hot bar. I also have a Razer Keyboard which helps me play more comfortably and at longer periods of time

Last edited:

Timtommytom

Platinum
Reaction score
IGN: Cogu10MC
Name: Christian
Donor?: No
Skype name: Cogu10
Wins/Games Played: 51/809
Will you be active?: Yes, everyday if possible.
PvP Strengths: Flint and Steel and Sword.
PvP Weaknesses: Bow and the Fishing Rod (I am still Improving)
Why do you want to be in #Relentless: I want to be in #Relentless so I can improve my PvP and be in a Clan to know more about my peers.
Why should we accept you in #Relentless: I think I should be accepted in #Relentless because I am good at PvP, most of my Minecraft Idols are Youtubers such as ToxicWasteii, Huahwi, etc. and because I am here almost every day, I will be available for all/most clan battles. I have very excellent ping (lowest about 17) which could help me with getting the advantage in battles. I get at least 100 fps in every map, which should help me concentrate on my game. I have a Razer Naga 2012 so its easy to place my FNS and other items in my hot bar. I also have a Razer Keyboard which helps me play more comfortably and at longer periods of time
Sorry you are DENIED for the reason of: Lack of wins.

Reaction score
IGN: Main: TheEssassin24 (training account) Alt: CodeUnleashed (account I just got and I tend to do good on)
Name: Einstein (You Mad or Nah?)
Donor: Nope (I'm a hobo)
Skype name: thessassicalfuzion24
Wins/Games played: TheEssassin24: 258/1466 (ATM) CodeUnleashed: 1/2 (ATM)
Will you be active: Yus
Do you have a mic: Yes, I use my phone right now, I will be getting a headset soon
PvP Strengths: FnS, Sword, Bow, and Rod
PvP Weaknesses: I need to get less reckless and cocky at times xD
Why do you want to be in #Relentless: Because my friend (IntensityPlayz) is there, and I want to see how I fit in to this clan :D
Why should we accept you in #Relentless: Because I'm Beast, ok?
Another thing you should know about me is that I was in #ForbiddenShadow, #Acceleration, and #Immortality.
I left them because I thought I wasn't fitting in...I mean I was pro enough but, whatever.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci