• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

#Relentless | US & CA Clan |

IntensityPlayz

Survivor
Reaction score
IGN:Goldnick123
Name:Nick
Donor?:Yes,Gold Donor
Skype name:Callofduty.shoot
Wins/Games Played:80/812= 1/10 about
Will you be active?:Yes I am on a lot mostly every day
Do you have a mic:Yes
PvP Strengths:Bow
PvP Weaknesses:Lag Spikes Double Hits
Why do you want to be in #Relentless:I want to be in this clan because I think I might can help out and it looks like one of the clans that will succeed.
Why should we accept you in #Relentless:I think u should accept me because I like talking to new people, and also I like playing with new people and it will be a good start for me to play with good pvpers and to learn more!
I also recommend Goldnick he is a katniss and i think he would help out alot :D

bruins194

Survivor
Reaction score

IGN: I_pwn_noobs_57
Name: Xavier
Donor?: Gold
Skype name: noobiedragon
Wins/Games Played:7/200 but ask RoxasTK, and ATOMICSHIELD I am friends with both of them.
Will you be active?: Of course
Do you have a mic: Yes
PvP Strengths: I am a god with the bow just saying on Nebula I killed a team of 2 close range with a bow.
PvP Weaknesses: I have lag.
Why do you want to be in #Relentless: I know a couple of members in the clan and aren't you a moderator for nebula?
Why should we accept you in #Relentless: I am fun to play with and a good pvper. I have lots of experience with clans to.
Sorry for the long wait, but you have been DENIED for the reason of: Lack of wins

TheTDevine5

Experienced
Reaction score
Bruins or Neon, if I get denied for lack of wins, ask momad or essassin to see if I'm good, if that doesnt work, can u work out a 1v1 of such?

Goldnick123

Diamond
Reaction score
Last edited by a moderator:

bruins194

Survivor
Reaction score
Donor?:Yes,Gold Donor
Skype name:Callofduty.shoot
Wins/Games Played:80/812= 1/10 about
Will you be active?:Yes I am on a lot mostly every day
PvP Strengths:Bow
PvP Weaknesses:Lag Spikes Double Hits
Why do you want to be in #Relentless:I want to be in this clan because I think I might can help out and it looks like one of the clans that will succeed.
Why should we accept you in #Relentless:I think u should accept me because I like talking to new people, and also I like playing with new people and it will be a good start for me to play with good pvpers and to learn more!
You have been DENIED for the reason of: Lack of wins

Goldnick123

Diamond
Reaction score
Can you not quadruple post?
Can I post another app again ?

Donor?:Gold
Skype name:callofduty.shoot
Wins/Games Played:89/840
Will you be active?:Yus
PvP Strengths:Bow, Fns
PvP Weaknesses:Lagspikes
Why do you want to be in #Relentless:I want to be in Relentless because some of my friends are in here and I think I can help out a lot and I like meeting to and good pvpers
Why should we accept you in #Relentless:I think u should accept me because I will be a great person to talk to and I would like to learn more from great pvpers!

Last edited by a moderator:

SkellyEli

Spectator
Reaction score
IGN:SkellyEli
Name:Eli
Donor?:None
Skype name: My Ign
Wins/Games Played:57/1001 IK my stats suck badly but Im pretty good and you can also trial me if you want
Will you be active?:Yea
PvP Strengths:F&S,Rod,1v1,
PvP Weaknesses:Bow, 2v1s Im not the best
Why do you want to be in #Relentless:Becuase I'm not in a clan ATM and I think this is a good one with some good players
Why should we accept you in #Relentless:Because I am a good PvPer and I think I can help this clan succeed
Thanks for reading!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci