• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Remembering MCGamer v1

Toast

District 13
Reaction score

Oops, thought we were talking about SG V1...

Onto SG V2 pics and early MCGamer stuff!

First game on Fallen Empire; Map created and released for the 1st anniversary of the MCSG servers, where I kill Chad live >:3

Testing for Fallen Empire before we had a name for the map...

Building the first hub a few days before the launch of the MCG network and-- DAVE WHAT ARE YOU DOING???

Release of MCG Network; Moderating all of the confused people who have no idea why they are in a hub from the comfort of my own desk.

KP what have you done.

KP Staph

KP no plz

Minecon 2013 meetup

Player count as of Nov. 13th, 2013

Testing for SG Classic

Catching Fire's first map in earliest building stage.

12:00 AM Jan. 1st, 2014

The day Devin drove a robot to starbucks... from the other side of the country.

I CONDEMN THEE RUMBA!!! WE SHALL GO TO BATTLE!

Me being a stupid fanboy at the release stream for Catching Fire.

More mindless fanboying.

Opening day of Hub #2!

UUUUUUUM

N

Nafeynafe

I have a lot of random screenshots that I took for no reason. Here's some from TheLastGapple's stream :p

bikini bacca <3

stream team on tsg2

Game on fortune island (zoMG gravey4rd)

And here's some random screenshots:

During GoldEllipse's stream

Helicopter Bacca :D

this isnt even an mcsg picture but i just found this in my screenshots folder and laughed

this too

i dont even remember what this picture was for but im pretty sure i was trying to make it look like i was flying by using the boost thing

Yep, that's it. v1 will be remembered :(

BlueHeron

District 13
Reaction score
Isn't this v2 though? And the new update v3? The original version from April 2012 to June 2012 was Beta, then there was a realease of the official MCSG, which we dubbed v1, which ran from June 2012 to February 2012. From 2/2013, there was the MCSG we play on now, which was ALWAYS called v2, and now it comes up to November 2014, where we are releasing a new version of MCGamer once more, which is... v2?

Idk man.

Dzbs

Iron
Reaction score
Isn't this v2 though? And the new update v3? The original version from April 2012 to June 2012 was Beta, then there was a realease of the official MCSG, which we dubbed v1, which ran from June 2012 to February 2012. From 2/2013, there was the MCSG we play on now, which was ALWAYS called v2, and now it comes up to November 2014, where we are releasing a new version of MCGamer once more, which is... v2?

Idk man.
We are currently in MCGamer v1. The v2 you are talking about was MCSG v2. MCGamer v1 has been since last year, and is ending somewhat tomorrow until the update of v2 starts. As the update is pushed through, it will be officially known as MCGamer v2. Hope this clears it up. :)

Redwash11

Platinum
Reaction score
I remember when I first came to the server. I had googled "Minecraft Survival Game Servers." Boy, am I sure glad I did that. I've had nearly 2 years here at SG, and have enjoyed every moment of it. No amazing screenshots, but I hope to stay here for years to come.​

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci