• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Reminisce of the old MCSG days

YoYoFrotto

Diamond
Reaction score
I read it it was great even though roxbot never worked out for me you always helped me thanks so much Carly.

loic1212

Diamond
Reaction score
I've read everything, and it's quite the story. I like it. :)
I remember joining the CA servers when they came out, seeing you and Slam (sometimes with Reavezz or others).
I was actually in the server with all you guys talking over Slam's ban while I didn't know why he was that special and such :s this certainly explains alot for me. After I gave up on CA and came back to EU, I never really knew where you, reavezz, slam and all the others went.
Great story! ^_^

Simey

Career
Reaction score
Thanks for sharing your story :) Its pretty amazing too see the journey you've been through on here. Just goes to show how many people MCSG can bring together! I hope your treatment for depression is going brilliant!

Levah

District 13
Reaction score
I remeber seeing you when it was beta and saying, team carly ur good

That was when you had VIP
c:

ohheyitscarly

Diamond
Reaction score
thnx for the s/o carl jr's
no prolum jisyin

Are you coming back to mcsg? :eek:
I never really left, more just taking random hiatus'

I've read everything, and it's quite the story. I like it. :)
I remember joining the CA servers when they came out, seeing you and Slam (sometimes with Reavezz or others).
I was actually in the server with all you guys talking over Slam's ban while I didn't know why he was that special and such :s this certainly explains alot for me. After I gave up on CA and came back to EU, I never really knew where you, reavezz, slam and all the others went.
Great story! ^_^
Thank you! Slam, ReaVeZz and iFanyo? :) We were all the three musketeers, minus the drama.

Thanks for sharing your story :) Its pretty amazing too see the journey you've been through on here. Just goes to show how many people MCSG can bring together! I hope your treatment for depression is going brilliant!
And thank you <3 It really means a lot.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci