• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Removal of the new AU Servers

Status
Not open for further replies.

Billa

District 13
Reaction score
Yes, I said it.

Even though I am an AU player, I would like AU 21-25 removed. This is because of the lack of AU players playing these servers, AU 18-23 are hardly ever played, but even when they are, maxium number of people joining is around 12, which is to be honest a waste of money.

Yes, I know AU 24-25 are played quite a bit due to the fact that they're 48 person. However, if we remove 21-25 you save the money for those 5 servers which is beneficial for the Devs/Owner whoever. A simple solution for the 48 player servers - you can move the 48 players down to AU 19-20.

AU has no where near as large as player base as US/EU, and the fact that servers not filling up would be a waste of time, effort and money.

I'm just stating my opinion.

hwracer

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Approval by moi.
But honestly, they got released like, yesterday? So most players just need to time to check the forums :p

Billa

District 13
Reaction score
Guys, the new servers are always empty the first few days because like 10% of the players knows about them.
But still, I will recreate a thread like this seeing if the servers do end up filling up alot over the weekend.

James Lam

Experienced
Reaction score
I know they dont get filled up but you should give it some time since they did only just come out yesterday. As the others said many players in the community dont visit the forums often and wouldnt know about the extra servers. It also gives some non donors a chance to play. I got a couple of mates from school back into mcsg today since they have never been able to get into the servers before but today it was very simple. I say we should give it some more time and wait till the weekend. I think the servers would be full by then and they willl be put into full effect. Just my opinion. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci