• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Remove Breeze Island Already

Remove Breeze Island?

• Yeah, okay

Votes: 27 39.7%
  • No, eat me

Votes: 32 47.1%
  • Obligatory Satirical Poll Option

Votes: 9 13.2%

• Total voters

Vinyl

Diamond
Reaction score
What do I really need to say? Yes it's a classic, but it hasn't aged well. Between the low tiering, undesirable corn, and poor pvp, it's got its issues. So like, discuss, and whatever.

DerpyBadger

Survivor
Reaction score
I understand your frustration, however like you said. It's a classic. It cannot be replaced and it's rather good in my opinion. On the other hand, I do sometimes find it a bit long and tiring so maybe if we add lilly pads in the water? That could solve some things.

Vinyl

Diamond
Reaction score
I understand your frustration, however like you said. It's a classic. It cannot be replaced and it's rather good in my opinion. On the other hand, I do sometimes find it a bit long and tiring so maybe if we add lilly pads in the water? That could solve some things.
We have done that. It's called Breeze Island 2.

smashmaster

Platinum
Reaction score
I don't care that much anymore due to not playing but Breeze is an old map and used to be my favorite when I was a nub

Yannick

District 13
Reaction score
No breeze island was the first map i ever played on and i got my first win on breeze :)

Wyz

Diamond
Reaction score
Please do! BI2 is so much better pvp-wise, tiering-wise and anything-wise!

Please remove this forever taking piece of donkeypoop!

Although I have an OP 7 tier 2 route, I still dislike it.

Neverlast

Spectator
Reaction score
Breeze Island will most likely never be removed as it is a classic Survival Games map. Even though a lot of people heavily dislike it. (I believe even static_nightmare said he dislikes it.)
In my opinion it is a fun map to play. I bet that most of the players who aren't Tryhards would probably agree with me.

Zauron

Survivor
Reaction score
u wot m8? Back in the day I dominated on good ol' Breeze Island, it was the map that got me like most of my wins, I would be devastated if it were removed.

AlgerWaterlow

Platinum
Reaction score
Please do! BI2 is so much better pvp-wise, tiering-wise and anything-wise!

Please remove this forever taking piece of donkeypoop!

Although I have an OP 7 tier 2 route, I still dislike it.
Breeze Classic is so much better in everything else-..."wyz". :)

I'm neutral about the Breeze situation. I would like to see MCG get permission from Vareide to add more chests on SG1,2 and 3 (I understand 3 might've gotten more added for the 120 player version) to make them more playable with the current gear tiers. Perhaps you can track down static_nightmare and get him to let you add more chests (or even slightly edit) to Breeze Classic too!

Reactions: Wyz

Neverlast

Spectator
Reaction score
AlgerWaterlow
I have to disagree a little bit on that. I feel like the reason those maps can be fun is because of the Survival feel to them.
Referring to how all of the newer maps have practically unlimited resources.

AlgerWaterlow

Platinum
Reaction score
AlgerWaterlow
I have to disagree a little bit on that. I feel like the reason those maps can be fun is because of the Survival feel to them.
Referring to how all of the newer maps have practically unlimited resources.
Ehh....the days of survival feel survival games have migrated to the style where you can break blocks. MCGamer's SG seems to pride itself on 'just" PVP now. Besides, unless SG1-3 are improved upon in *some* fashion, they'll eventually have to be removed from the regular SG map rotation as everyone's been deathly bored of them for a year or more.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci