• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Remove Breeze Island Already

Remove Breeze Island?

• Yeah, okay

Votes: 27 39.7%
  • No, eat me

Votes: 32 47.1%
  • Obligatory Satirical Poll Option

Votes: 9 13.2%

• Total voters
Reaction score
The thing is, Breeze Island was the first ever community-made map. It is a classic map that many people still like. Although it is bad for PvP, the idea is still good, which makes it unique. It is one of the few maps that revolve around PvE rather than straight up PvP.

Electrix

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
I don't think it should be removed unless static_nightmare wants it off the server.

S

Sepyz

What do I really need to say? Yes it's a classic, but it hasn't aged well. Between the low tiering, undesirable corn, and poor pvp, it's got its issues. So like, discuss, and whatever.
Survival Games, not PvP games.
Let's not remove one of the only artifacts that keeps this server true to it's name.

Nintendonuts

Diamond
Reaction score
Breeze Island can never be replaced because of Nostalgic reasons. I hate Breeze Island's deathmatch, excessive amount of water, and bad tiering, but having my first SG memories playing SG4 and Breeze Island over and over again ( 2 years ago <3 ), I just can't let go of it. I know a lot of people might not share these nostalgic memories, but this is why I want Breeze Island to stay

Captain Dory

Diamond
Reaction score
The fact that it is a classic cannot compare to the sheer awfulness of playing the map.
(I'm exaggerating a little bit to make my point clear)

Rhino1928

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
MCSG needs to have a Map Hall Of Fame, honestly. Maps that have died out but had great notoriety throughout the community.

ZenosMC

Survivor
Reaction score
Breeze is a very pretty map in my opinio, but the PvP isn't about skill. It's about whoever has the most arrows, who can fishing rod spam the best, and who can get under the person first.

AlgerWaterlow

Platinum
Reaction score
Breeze Island can never be replaced because of Nostalgic reasons. I hate Breeze Island's deathmatch, excessive amount of water, and bad tiering, but having my first SG memories playing SG4 and Breeze Island over and over again ( 2 years ago <3 ), I just can't let go of it. I know a lot of people might not share these nostalgic memories, but this is why I want Breeze Island to stay
Breeze DM is perfectly fair on MCSG with Xime's retarded sword combo hit detection from behind deal.....quit whining,

TheMangoTiger

Platinum
Reaction score
Nooo, breeze shouldn't be removed. It may not be the best map for pvp, but back when it was built, mcsg was more about surviving, not just pvp.
I see why people dislike it but honestly if you don't like it you can just join another lobby if breeze is voted.

Ninetailefox92

District 13
Reaction score
I actually really enjoy playing breeze, not just for nostalgia I think its a really well made map (although a tiering upgrade would be great imo)

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci