• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Removed Nametags (for stealtyness :D)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zuaxis

Spectator
Reaction score
I was thinking if you could like remove nametags (the bar over you) So you can hide and be more stealthy :)

ImmobileLizard

Survivor
Reaction score
i think the bar always stays above the persons head even if the words arnt there

Zuaxis

Spectator
Reaction score
It is possible to remove it ive seen alot of serverside programs like bukkit use this my server have it too :)

Kirbyflys

Tribute
Reaction score
If this is possible to do without users having to install client-sided modes, i'm totally in for this! It will improve gameplay greatly :D

Tyler49er5

Experienced
Reaction score
this would need client mods and has also been posted before, please read the threads next time before posting

Zuaxis

Spectator
Reaction score
Tyler it is possible many servers have it. a bit time ago vanillacraft had it.

And thanks to all those that supported my idea :)

skitz

Spectator
Reaction score
It would be fun, or maybe some way to have the stealthed version as normal and total invisible as the new stealth

broman349

Tribute
Reaction score
I think this would be a great idea but not always. Like when you are moving. I hate campers and this would make more of them.

Take Notice!

Zuaxis

Spectator
Reaction score
I think this would be a great idea but not always. Like when you are moving. I hate campers and this would make more of them.

Take Notice!
Ok i see what you mean but then maybe could see the nametag in a shorter distance so after like 7 blocks you cant see the nametag..

Demanter

Career
Reaction score
No, the games are long enough and a pro could stay unseen throught a whole game. This is my opinion, you all have great points.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci