• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Removed Nametags (for stealtyness :D)

Status
Not open for further replies.

skitz

Spectator
Reaction score
i was thinking possibly a custom plugin that would allow using something like feathers and it would remove the nameplate for a minute or two

cameron224

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
You 100% HAVE to keep name-tags or players will just camp in holes where nobody can see them. Limiting the game. Everybody who plays minecraft knows you can hide your nametag by crouching so just leave this the way it is.

The Arena Master

Mockingjay
Reaction score
You 100% HAVE to keep name-tags or players will just camp in holes where nobody can see them. Limiting the game. Everybody who plays minecraft knows you can hide your nametag by crouching so just leave this the way it is.
That's a very good point. It's already hard ENOUGH to find players with name tags. It would be impossible without.

Tyler49er5

Experienced
Reaction score
I think all this fuss is overkill just hold shift or what ever your sneak key is and deal with not a constant hidden... think of it as the noise you would make when your not sneaking in the woods

cameron224

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
I think all this fuss is overkill just hold shift or what ever your sneak key is and deal with not a constant hidden... think of it as the noise you would make when your not sneaking in the woods
Thank you! Totally Agree1

Firemonkey111

Tribute
Reaction score
Yea i think this would be awesome you can finally sneak up on those spawn campers ^_^

Haydenw37

Survivor
Reaction score
this is minecraft people, the name tags are apart of its charm. by removing nametags you make it that much harder for strangers to team up if they don't have skype access and you increase the likelyhood of campers. i would stop playing if the name tags were removed, they are my one warning that i'm about to die, give me the chance to entertain you as the Im insulting someones family and I should feel bad behind me slits my throat for you ... ^_^

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci