• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Reported issues with AntiCheat

Status
Not open for further replies.

Stijn

District 13
Reaction score
Maybe we shouldn't type at all so we don't get banned :p

JordanCraft1

Experienced
Reaction score
I hate anti-cheat because it thinks im fly all the time and bunnies me under map and on this other server I go on I placed blocks normally and it kept saying I was fast placing then banned be I got unbanned though I say anticheat is shizzer

Samzzz56

Tribute
Reaction score
Yes, I am pretty sure thats what happened to me, I was banned and I have already posted a ban dispute. Note I do have Zombies mod installed to my normal .jar but I never use it ad it might sense that i have that. Thanks!

Stijn

District 13
Reaction score
I hate anti-cheat because it thinks im fly all the time and bunnies me under map and on this other server I go on I placed blocks normally and it kept saying I was fast placing then banned be I got unbanned though I say anticheat is shizzer
Mind your language please.

Samzzz56

Tribute
Reaction score
Also, sometimes when it thinks you are flying, when some people jump onto the glass walls at the training area, they start jumping and then it says "Nooooope" and they get teleported up onto the roof of the training room.

Stijn

District 13
Reaction score
Also, sometimes when it thinks you are flying, when some people jump onto the glass walls at the training area, they start jumping and then it says "Nooooope" and they get teleported up onto the roof of the training room.
Thats weird, going outside the lobby is against the rules (I think).

Stijn

District 13
Reaction score
Yeah I have done it before, its boring out there anyway I just usually stay AFK till the game starts
I usually went to the party holes, but since they deleted them and put fences at the lava I stay afk too.

Samzzz56

Tribute
Reaction score
Removing the party holes is one thing.
But putting a fence at the lava is unacceptable.
Now I can't run around like an idiot on fire. :\
you can always jump in lava before the game ends, and you are on fire at the training area.... Oh wait... servers restart now..... Dang.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci