• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Reported issues with AntiCheat

Status
Not open for further replies.

Stijn

District 13
Reaction score
Thats the problem :\
Poor me, now my feet are getting cold.

Stijn

District 13
Reaction score
Ontopic,
How long do you guys expect that these issues will stay?

rhysthegreat123

Spectator
Reaction score
OK so toady if played i think like 6 games, and evry time within the first like 5 mins of the game ill get killed by some hacker either useing speed hacks or some kind of auto hiting thing, its realy anoying! if lost like 50 points from this! and on top of that once i become a spectator its just some random people spaming stupid stuff! plz plz plz! fix anticheat cuz its very annoying to me and many of my friends.

Samzzz56

Tribute
Reaction score
OK so toady if played i think like 6 games, and evry time within the first like 5 mins of the game ill get killed by some hacker either useing speed hacks or some kind of auto hiting thing, its realy anoying! if lost like 50 points from this! and on top of that once i become a spectator its just some random people spaming stupid stuff! plz plz plz! fix anticheat cuz its very annoying to me and many of my friends.
This has been happening quite frequently. Anti-cheat only solves flying, speed, spider and such that I am aware of. I hope they can get it so forcefeild, kill aura and crap like that don't work. The servers are going out of beta soon, and hopefully they will fix any sort of problems.

Nlcraft

Spectator
Reaction score
Do you guys delete the ban file from Eu Aswell?Because i was banned there for spamming and i reall want to get back....

Stijn

District 13
Reaction score
No we don't. You should make a ban dispute.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci