• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Requested Thread (TheRealAussie's goodbye)

TheRealAussie

District 13
Reaction score
I have left once before, but I'm actually leaving for real this time. I'm not doing this to get attention, just wanted to make it official. Sorry to all that I offend because I made a thread about this.

First Point: I have changed

Ever since I started getting more active in the community, I have become more anxious, and I can't sleep well at night. In school, I am almost constantly thinking about MCSG. And it is starting to affect my performance in school. I have stopped doing my homework and started lying to my parents because I want to get on the internet. This has to stop. Some people may be thinking "Just do your God Damn homework." I could, but it honestly need to just leave the community entirely. For a guy that wants to go to an IB school next year, my schoolwork is suffering a whole lot because of MCSG. I just don't want to juggle an Online community, Swimming, and School at the same time. Sorry, I just can't.

Second Point: The community has changed.

This all started are the time The Arena Master was banned. Shortly after, one of my best friends in the community (hawk62) was unfairly banned after saying one thing to a SR. Staff member. This was when I started noticing a major decline. A lot of people were getting unfairly banned, including Evermore who was banned for stating his opinion. I'm also quite upset with the whole Ph1ly fiasco. Honestly, Sr. Staff need to start listening to the community more. I understand, you have a lot of work to do, but can't you just listen to someone's opinion without them getting banned?

I've also not been able to trust a few members of this community. The people who I'm talking about know who they are, but unfortunately, I don't really know who they are. I honestly feel like I can't state my opinion without getting told on. Whoever did this to me put so much stress on me that I failed a quiz the next day because I couldn't think straight. I find it quite unfortunate that the community I turned to could turn against me.

I just wanted to apologize for anyone whom I have left in the dust, but I honestly don't see a reason to stay in this community. I'm leaving this online community realm for good, because IRL stuff and distrust is starting to get in the way.

Welp, that's it. I honestly would put down all the names of the people whom I will miss, but honestly, you know who you are.

ILY TeamSypher, I may possibly hop on every once in a rare while.

TL;DR? I'm leaving due to IRL issues and distrust in the community. I honestly don't see myself coming back unless a miracle happens.

Carpe Diem!

-TheRealAussie

TheRealAussie

District 13
Reaction score
I have left once before, but I'm actually leaving for real this time. I'm not doing this to get attention, just wanted to make it official. Sorry to all that I offend because I made a thread about this.

First Point: I have changed

Ever since I started getting more active in the community, I have become more anxious, and I can't sleep well at night. In school, I am almost constantly thinking about MCSG. And it is starting to affect my performance in school. I have stopped doing my homework and started lying to my parents because I want to get on the internet. This has to stop. Some people may be thinking "Just do your God Damn homework." I could, but it honestly need to just leave the community entirely. For a guy that wants to go to an IB school next year, my schoolwork is suffering a whole lot because of MCSG. I just don't want to juggle an Online community, Swimming, and School at the same time. Sorry, I just can't.

Second Point: The community has changed.

This all started are the time The Arena Master was banned. Shortly after, one of my best friends in the community (hawk62) was unfairly banned after saying one thing to a SR. Staff member. This was when I started noticing a major decline. A lot of people were getting unfairly banned, including Evermore who was banned for stating his opinion. I'm also quite upset with the whole Ph1ly fiasco. Honestly, Sr. Staff need to start listening to the community more. I understand, you have a lot of work to do, but can't you just listen to someone's opinion without them getting banned?

I've also not been able to trust a few members of this community. The people who I'm talking about know who they are, but unfortunately, I don't really know who they are. I honestly feel like I can't state my opinion without getting told on. Whoever did this to me put so much stress on me that I failed a quiz the next day because I couldn't think straight. I find it quite unfortunate that the community I turned to could turn against me.

I just wanted to apologize for anyone whom I have left in the dust, but I honestly don't see a reason to stay in this community. I'm leaving this online community realm for good, because IRL stuff and distrust is starting to get in the way.

Welp, that's it. I honestly would put down all the names of the people whom I will miss, but honestly, you know who you are.

ILY TeamSypher, I may possibly hop on every once in a rare while.

TL;DR? I'm leaving due to IRL issues and distrust in the community. I honestly don't see myself coming back unless a miracle happens.

Carpe Diem!

-TheRealAussie
This could be a status.
Honestly not sure how to say this in a status.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci