• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Requested Thread (TheRealAussie's goodbye)

Reaction score
Goodbye, friend. I'm going to miss you. <3

P.S, I've dedicated a sign to you in the Sypher faction base. c:

Eskild

Quantum
Reaction score
I'll really miss you, Nate :/ one of my best friends in the community. I wish you best of luck in life, and hope we still can keep a bit of contact <3 ily, bro

jonnysurvives

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
I do IB, and you're right that you can't afford to be as sucked in as you say you are, so leaving might be a good choice.

Mooclan

Forum God
Reaction score
No.
Aussie, I refuse to acknowledge this as our goodbye. You may leave the community, and eventually fade from the memories of most of us forumers, but I promise you that I will always remember you. You were one of the people that saved me life early in 2013, and I'll always be grateful to you for that.
I hope, wish, and want to get to talk to you once in a while, even if it's less often than it already has been.

You cheered me up on many days, with Pokemon stories and funny jokes, and your voice on TeamSpeak reminds me of happier times whenever I hear it. I'm one of those people who has few friends, even online, and I hope to be able to call you one of those few friends.

Giggums

District 13
Reaction score
Goodbye my sweet Aussie. It was nice talking to you every now and then on the TS and I hope you poke your head in there every now and then to say hi. I'm going to miss that sexy body of yours most of all. Hope you do well in school and in life. See you around :)

Reaction score
I consider leaving too.. I don't know , the community has changed , lots of good mods have retired , a lot of my friends have left , and now everyone is getting unfairly banned. And this increase of abusive players and hackers is really annoying. I am not sure if I am going to leave or just play once in a while , or just continue playing..

YoYoFrotto

Diamond
Reaction score
I haven't talked to you in a long time Aussie but when I did it was fun! When I faced you 2 times in pokemon and you destroyed me. All the times with on the Forgotten and Rebels ts with Cabbage. Goodbye I will miss you.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci